24

This is the first time in my life that I didn't want to have a mirror to see what a disasterous mess I must've been looking like and upon hearing my brothers voice in the dead silence that clicked and clicked for an enternity, his keys jiggled in the air and his voice overpowered the room "I'm home."

Nobody paid attention, my whole heed stood on the dissapointed, confused and horrified face of my father whose never shared that kind of emotion with me. I was terrified.

"You're late." it was my mother, showing off her tendecies. Didn't he learn by now to never miss lunch?

"Yes, scold him." I whispered but somehow the bad luck on me followed still making all the heads that were previously on Jared, again at me. Party time, obviously.

"I think this is the first time we're witnessing Dad not yelling at Jared." Matthew added to Anthony, scrunching on the salad between his teeth. At least someone got their fun.

The only confused member happened to be the upcoming one "What's going on?"

"Uf, you'll like it." Anthony winked reaching for his sparkling water to freshen up his mouth. With that kind of exessive communication he had going on there, he'll need a stronger drink to rinse his bad mouth with.

"Can you, ahmm" my father seem to cluster all the informations in his mind stopping to caugh a few times, bringing his hand to his mouth "Can you repeat that-" he stopped again and looked uncertain "manhood part?"

Jared almost spit on the table when he sat across from me and King "A what?"

"Shhh! "my other two brothers spotted a chance for them to enjoy the little show, and both turned up their whole attention to us, leaving the food and the water all omitted.

"I just got here! Fill me in!" you could only hear Jareds complains every time King stared to talk then shut his mouth before being interrupted again.

"Oh, shut it would ya?" Matthew smacked him on the shoulder.
When King opened his mouth to tell further, I knew just pinching him from under the table meant so little to his mischevious ways. He knew I'd try to escape it and when brought to the corner, I had nothing else to do then sit and wait for my turn as a good little girl I was.

"Yy, you-r?" Dad stuttered on his words, catching a few breaths in between and raising his tone just a level upward "Bea Ann Cooper!"

"Am, yes Daddy?" I tried to stay calm and positive about the whole thing, the unusual situation catching up to me slowly. I've never been the one at the other side when it came to Dad and didn't know how to act.

"Wha-,whe-" Dad tried again having the same problem "I need that wine dear." turning up to my mum.

"Daddy I swear he's lying." sugarcoating it definitely wasn't my first plan but as King added all those negative and horrible sides of my behaviour toward him, I just had to slow the blow a little bit.

Dad started to open up his mouth but King didn't have manners and his lack of it showed when he opened that big mouth of his as well "Is that so? Why don't you tell us your side of the story then?"

He was provoking me and my brothers didn't mind, laughing it off "This is priceless."

"Manners." Dad shared his rage with them for a second but it was aimed to be just for me so he didn't temporize.

"Hey! I wasn't the one who almost got expelled!" Matthew couldn't not tell what's on his mind when I captured his blue mixed-colored eyes, he held the stare "Ha, ha thanks for the help."

If there is a hole that could swallow me, I would be real grateful here.

"Bea?" Dad called me out and held the staring contest game look, that I feared when looking from aside as a fellow witnesser let along now when it wasn't directed to Jared. It was directed to me.