Chapter 1: Honnoji Academy

Thoughts

Demon Talk

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N was walking through the streets uphill towards a very high building. He would join with Honnoji academy alongside another student, he didn't care who this student was. He simply wanted to live like a normal human and put his past behind him.

Being a Demon wasn't easy to live along humans, from the many battles he has had. Fighting other monsters and other demons. He was a feared demon. His family name only meant one thing.

He had grown into swords and other types of fighting, from his father and his mother who were also demons, his father had given him a very special sword when he was five years old. Now at the age of eighteen, his father had died in a battle, leaving him and his mother. His mother lived on and they both moved in and try to live as humans. His mother got him the application to Honnoji academy.

Right now Y/N was walking up to the entrance of Honnoji academy. He had his headphones on him listening to some music the humans had which he liked. A band he like that were called Disturbed. Before he stepped in, he looked up with his slightly red coloured eyes. He saw a man, to him he looked like he was hanging like this god all the humans worshipped and was supposed to be rid of his kind. The lies.....they wanted to make him laugh. He saw a sign

This is the naked pig who dared to defy Honnoji Academy. As Such, justice was dealt.

Y/N simply grunted and walked onwards and entered Honnoji academy. He walked in and he saw a group of students heading into their class, he collected his schedule and his class number was 2-K. He shrugged his shoulders and he walked up the stairs to the second floor and looked for a lettered door K. 

Wen he arrived he saw another person waiting, it was a human girl, she was at medium height and standing next to the door of the classroom 2-K. He saw the girl was carrying a large metal case on her back, Y/N was walked up beside her and leaned at the wall beside him. The girl opened her right eye to see him.

Her blue eyes hooked onto his slightly eyes, she stared at them for a while. Y/N felt being stared as he looked at the girl. She had mid-length hair with a single left-swept red highlight on her bands. She looked away.

???: You....transfered here too?

Y/N: Mhm. *nodded*

???: Not the talkative type?

Y/N: No.

???: Okay....well my name is Ryuko. Ryuko Matoi.

 Ryuko Matoi