Chapter 14: First Mate (Lemon)

Ryuko was laying down on her futon back in the Mankanshoku's residence. She was wearing her Pyjamas, looking at Senketsu who is in his new blade form Boruta had kindly done fore her, seeing how her Kamui was destroyed.

Ryuko was deeply thinking about what Erza had explained to him. Telling her and Satsuki they're demons. They looked nothing like she was told in the stories, they looked so human. But they weren't.

Senketsu: Ryuko...is everything ok?

Ryuko: I....I don't know, Senketsu. That the person who trained me to get stronger is an actual demon that almost leveled the whole city?

Senketsu: I know.... it's scary how much damage. I knew there was something strange about Y/N.

Ryuko: You knew?

Senketsu: Just a hunch, I couldn't be sure.

Ryuko sighed and looked out at the window. It was a rainy day.

Ryuko: Senketsu....I don't know what to do. I want to be with Y/N, but at the same time....I want to be away from him.

Senketsu: Well I can't tell from your blood what your feelings are.

Ryuko: Y-Yeah.

Senketsu: Well...I don't understand this well enough but...all I can say is listen your heart.

Ryuko looked at Senketsu, slightly surprised. She then listened to her heart, all of her memories to when she first met Y/N outside the classroom at the start of Honnoji Academy. To when she asked him to train her to get stronger, she met Akame along the way too and she was a good friend, then there was when Y/N had protected her on numerous occasions. All of the things he had done for her.

How could she not care for someone who has done so much for her?

Ryuko got up out of her futon and she got changed into her casual clothes and she grabbed Senketsu, and she walked out the door of the Mankanshoku residence.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N was in his no-star apartment. Erza was there too, she was cooking some food, she glanced at her son who was lying in his bed. Erza was making more ramen, when there was a knock on the door.

Erza: Y/N can you get that. I'm still cooking.

Y/N grunted as he got up from his bed and he walked over to the front door, to see Ryuko, she was rubbing her left arm.

Y/N: Ryuko...

Ryuko: H-Hey.

Y/N: What are you doing here?

Ryuko: I-I came by to say hello...

Erza peeked her head out to see Ryuko at the door.

Erza: Ryuko! Just in time! I was just finishing up dinner. You must be hungry?

Ryuko: Uh...Y-Yeah. I wouldn't mind having some.

Erza: Of course! Come in!

Y/N walked away from the door, and when to his bedroom, Ryuko saw him close the door, she wanted to talk to him, but she would have to wait. She walked in and closed the door behind her.

She placed her jacket on the coat hangar, and she left Senketsu by Y/N's Tensa Zangetsu. She looked at the blade, she traced her finger along the scabbard. Erza peeked her head out to see Ryuko.