Chapter 5: No late day.

Y/N was meditating in his apartment, his demon energy was flowing freely around his body. He was floating a few inches from the air.

Y/N's memory was flashing, to seeing his father teaching him how to fight with a sword, and his mother giving him Tensa Zangetsu for his birthday. Seeing 'him' standing in-front of him calling him a weak demon. His father protecting him from this person.

Y/N saw his father get injured from his opponents sword. He saw red and he screamed with rage and attacking his father opponent.

Akame: Y/N.

Y/N opened his eyes and looked to see Akame was back from her night patrol of finding demons in the slums.

Y/N: Anything?

Akame: Nothing.

Y/N said nothing as he picked up his sword and saw it was 7:00am. It was time to go to Honnōji Academy, he got up and got changed into his uniform. He got his sword and he took it with him before Akame stopped him.

Akame: Your bringing your Zangetsu with you?

Y/N: I am. After encountering the low class demon I'm taking in your consideration about not having my weapon with me.

Akame nodded, she said goodbye to Y/N as he left with his Tensa Zangetsu around his shoulder. After the fight, most of the students were surprised of how a no-star student had defeated her. Some students were saying he some sort of magician. Y/N laughed at that. 

Y/N: If they knew the truth....

Y/N hadn't ran into Ryuko when he left, he simply went home and he continued on with his day. Which was yesterday, right now he was on his way up to school. While he was on his way up he saw Ryuko and Mako bragging through students. And Ryuko was....in her pyjamas?

Y/N: Ryuko.

Ryuko: Gah!! *turns around* Oh...Y/N. Don't do that!! Next time I'll beat your ass!

Y/N: What are you doing in your pyjamas? 

Ryuko: Because Mako's mother is cleaning Senketsu, so I can't wear him at the moment.

Y/N:....Right. So what's the rush?

Mako: Because we need to get to school quickly before we get expelled!

Y/N: Expelled? For being late?

The three were stopped dead in their tracks however, once they noticed and huge vehicle bursting through the wall. On top of that vehicle, was Ira Gamagori who had a calm face.

Ira: I am Ira Gamagori! From the Disciplinary Committee Chair! Also a proud member of Academy's Elite Four! I am here to explain todays' day, as it is a school event which comes once a semester! *sees Ryuko* But before I do....What is that Shameful outfit!

Ryuko: Give me a break! My uniform is currently in the laundry. It will be dropped off here soon!

Ira: No excuses! Wearing such an outfit is an insult to Lady Satsuki, and the entire Academy!

Mako: Ryuko was still asleep until now! It's perfectly normal for people to wear pyjamas as they sleep! Don't you wear pyjamas when you sleep, Gamagori?

Ira: No, I sleep naked.

Y/N: Did he really have to say that?

Mako: Please wear pyjamas next time around! You might catch a cold or something way worse! How can you possibly fulfil your duties, if you're sick?

Ira: Oh....I'll be sure to remember that. What is your name?

Mako: Mako Mankanshoku. Second year class. My pyjamas have Mt.Fuji, two hawks and two egg plants!