Chapter 11: The Death elections and 'He' Reveals himself.

Ryuko had her eyes closed, she could hear the wind whistling away, she paid no mind to it. She could a person's footsteps moving, as if they're were circling her.

She was standing still in her Synchronized Kamui form. She cut her thoughts from Senketsu and relied on her own senses. She was sparing Akame as part of her training.

She then opened her eyes as she moved her head barely to the side, to avoid a slash from Akame, Ryuko kneed her in the stomach, and kicked her away to create some distance.

Ryuko saw this chance go after Akame with her Scissor blade ready as she went for a vertical slash, Akame looked up in time to block the attack, sparks flew as they never took their eyes off each other.

Y/N was watching from aside, the two were colliding their blades with each other, to a human eye they were moving fast, but not for him.

Akame yelled as she parried Ryuko's slash, which left Ryuko open for an attack, however when Ryuko's body was thrown back, she ended up doing a backfilp handstand kick, it connected to Akame's chin. When Ryuko landed back in her feet, she charged at Akame with the help of Senketsu to increase her speed.

Akame had recovered, but it was too late as Ryuko had made it to her and she felt a blade on her neck, Ryuko had her blade at her neck

Akame had recovered, but it was too late as Ryuko had made it to her and she felt a blade on her neck, Ryuko had her blade at her neck. Y/N clapped his hands.

Y/N: Very impressive Ryuko. You beat Akame.

Ryuko smiled, as she let her blade away from Akame's neck. She reverted to her sailor uniform. It had been over a week since she and the Mankanshoku's went back to the slums. She was glad, to have her friend back. But that day she remembered she kissed Y/N on the lips, due to Senketsu kindly reminding her what she did.

Ryuko: Thanks. I can really see the improvement in me.

Y/N: You've still got a lot to learn, but I'd say with a little more training you'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Ryuko smiled.

Y/N: We should get going to school today.

Ryuko: Yeah. The sudden death runoff elections are on today.

Y/N: Oh yes. I forgot that was today.

Akame: I'll be there to watch.

The sudden death runoff elections is an event that involved every student, it was a no holds barred fight were anything goes. The last remaining survivors would get a three star Goku uniform. Mako didn't take part. As for Y/N, he didn't take part either, but nobody dared to challenged him. He just watched Ryuko be victorious in most of her fights.