Chapter 17: Ryuko and Satsuki vs Lilith and Lezabel

Ryuko eyes twitched as she opened them, she felt her body lying on something soft. She was staring at a grey ceiling. She rose up to see Satsuki who was also awake.

Ryuko: Satsuki...

Satsuki: Ryuko...

Ryuko flinched at that, she was her enemy who always called her by her last name. Then finding out their dead mother telling them that Ryuko is Satsuki's lost sister. Ryuko looked around the room before looking back at her sister.

Ryuko: Where are we?

Satsuki: I'm not sure...

Satsuki looked down at her bandaged stomach, she recalled getting stabbed in the stomach by Lilith, when she was about to go for Aizen after he killed her mother.

No, Ragyo wasn't her mother. She was nobody's mother. She's a monster. Her love for life fibers had drove her insane.

Ryuko rose up out of the bed, with no clothes to wear, she blushed and she found her old clothes she wore the day she arrived at Honno City. She got her clothes on and she saw Senketsu and she grabbed him and held him.

Ryuko: Senketsu?

Senketsu: Ryuko?... Are you alright?

Ryuko: I'm okay...why?

Senketsu: Barazo said you two would be out for at least a month it's been three weeks since he said that.

Satsuki: Three weeks? Has it really been three weeks?

Ryuko: Wait! You can hear Senketsu?!

Satsuki: I can....barely.

Senketsu: Finally someone else can hear me!

Ryuko: Senketsu, do you know where we are?

Senketsu: On the S.S Naked sun.

Ryuko: The what?

Mako: Ryuko!

The two looked to see Mako jumping at Ryuko who gave her a hug, Ryuko smiled as she hugged her friend. They broke the hug.

Mako: I was so worried for you and Lady Satsuki. The wounds you had were deep. My Dad said you wouldn't make a full recovery until a full month.

Ryuko was about to say something, until she saw Akame who had a few bandages on her. Truth was the girls were hoping Y/N would come through the door.

Akame: Hey, how are two feeling?

Satsuki: Fine. *looks at her bandaged stomach* Just fine...

Ryuko: Akame...what happened? And where's Y/N?

Akame: A lot happened while you two were unconscious.

Akame went into explaining that the nudist beach members had offered their services to stop Aizen, the problem was the COVERS had taken over most of the world.

Ryuko: So Aizen has won.

Satsuki: No he hasn't. He's backed us into a corner, but we can strike back.

Akame: Satsuki's right. The battle isn't over. We can still win this.

Satsuki: You didn't answer the other question. Where's Y/N?

Akame: Y/N's fine. He's in the control room along with the others.

The girls were relived that Y/N was fine. Then a loud thud and the ship shook.

Ryuko: The hell was that?!

Akame: Damn it.....Aizen found us. And fast.

Satsuki: Then that would mean Lilith is here too.