Chapter 20: The Battle for Honno City

The S.S. Naked sun was flying at full speed towards Aizen's location. As Ryuko Matoi and Satsuki Kiryuin, after their battle with Aizen's sisters and being victorious, however there was an unforeseen event that had occurred.

Ryuko and Satsuki had turned into full formed demons. How? By becoming Y/N's mate, his demonic power had somehow transfered into their blood and changed them into demons. Now the sisters had became demons of the Lucifer family.

Right now, Ryuko and Satsuki were sitting in a meditation position, Y/N had told them to try and get used to the natural flow of their new powers now that they were demons.

They had been doing this for a good hour and a half. They had both been making progress. They were interrupted with a door hissing open to see Akiuro looking at the two demons.

The girls looked at each other before standing up and walking out towards the bridge of the Naked Sun. There the other demons were out there staring down.

Ryuko and Satsuki looked down to see nothing but pure destruction and carnage. A city that was filled with dozen of humans was now turned into a battle zone. The two demons saw these flying creatures flying around the city and shooting out demonic energy.

 The two demons saw these flying creatures flying around the city and shooting out demonic energy

Ryuko: What are those things?

Y/N: Flymen. They're low class demon, but they're numbers are what make them strong.

Satsuki: I can feel a power stronger than all the others...it could be Aizen.

Ryuko: Then let's get his ass.

Erza: Hold it you two. We need to deal with these Flymen first. They won't let us get close to Aizen if they're protecting him. We'll have to reduce their numbers before we can take on Aizen.

Ryuko: Why? These guys are weak. We can forget them and go straight for Aizen!

Erza gave Ryuko her signature death glare, Ryuko made an 'eep' noise before hiding behind Satsuki. Although the glare wasn't at Satsuki, she was scared to utter a word.

 Although the glare wasn't at Satsuki, she was scared to utter a word

Erza: Ryuko. Lives first. Then Aizen. Understand?

Ryuko: Y-Yeah! You got it!

Y/N: If I may interrupt. We should split up. We'll clear more of the city. My guess is that Aizen is at Honnoji Academy. Ryuko take the west end. Satsuki you go east. I'll take north, the others you go south. Deal with any enemies you encounter. We'll all meet up at Honnoji Academy. Alright?