Chapter 23: Separate Ways

Y/N, Ryuko and Satsuki looked at Honno city. The city here the adventures had started. The city was destroyed with many people that had killed by the demons from Aizen's.

Y/N had a few new looks with his transformation. His hair was now down to his waist and it was black. He still had Tensa Zangetsu in his hand, kept in his scabbard.

Satsuki: This school was to stop our mother from spreading life fibers all over the world...instead we had a very powerful demon using it as his throne and then turned into a battle ground.

Ryuko: Some crazy shit has happened while i was here.

Y/N was quiet as he stared at the destroyed city. He looked down he couldn't save all those humans that were in the city.

Y/N: In all my life....my fathers dream was make humans and demon live in peace with one another.

The girls looked at him as he continued.

Y/N: He never got the chance to do that because of all the war that was happening in hell...but i remember when i was a kid. If he couldn't do it, he put it towards me.

Satsuki smiled. She put a hand on his left shoulder.

Satsuki: Your father would be proud of you.

Y/N: Yeah...he would be.

Ryuko: So what now? I mean we stopped Aizen from destroying the world. I mean what do we do?

Boruta: Ahem!

The trio turned around to see Erza, Akame and Boruta. Boruta walked up to them.

Boruta: I've got a place for you to stay Y/N. It's a village, humans and demons live together there. I've been there for almost twenty years. They'd be more than welcome for you to live there. As for your father's legacy. I'll take the liberty of doing that sort of thing. You're still young,plus you have two fiancee's to look after.

Ryuko and Satsuki blushed.

Y/N: Grandpa...

Boruta: Don't worry about it my grandson. There are more demons out there probably hurting humans. You and your fiancee's will need to take care of them.

Ryuko: I'm not his fiancce....yet.

Satsuki: I wouldn't mind that.

Y/N said nothing as he looked at his mother and Akame. They gave him a smile. Y/N looked at his mates. Then he looked at his human friends.

Y/N: You guys are more than welcome to come and stay at the village if you like.

Nonon: No need cutie. We have our own plans. Seen how Honno city is destroyed. This gives me a chance to go out and show people my music!

Uzu: I plan on going back to my old dojo and becoming a teacher.

Inumuta: I might fight myself in working in a job that involves data. The more data i have. The better.

Satsuki looked at Ira. He said nothing as Mako grabbed his hand and he blushed, scratching his head.

Ira: Lady Satsuki...

Satsuki: Say no more Gamagori. You and the elite four have done your part. If you wish to be with Mankanshoku. Then go and be with her.

Gamagori couldn't help but bring a tear to his eyes.