Chapter 10: Greed

Y/N was walking to Honnoji academy on his own, after he and Ryuko had finished there training eariler today.

Erza and Boruta had left, Erza made lunch for him before he left for school. After Y/N had joined Ryuko for dinner a few days ago.

Y/N remembered the strange feeling in his heart, it was something he was no accustomed to. He was unsure if he should ask his mother of this feeling.

Right now, Y/N was sitting on the chain as Ryuko and Mako were eating away at their lunch. Y/N had his eyes closed and was about to do some meditation, until a shadow appeared over him. He looked up to see it was Ira Gamagori again.

Ira: Lucifuge.

Y/N: What do you want?

Ira: Lady Satsuki would like to speak with you.

Y/N: Again?

Ira: Yes.

Ryuko: Why does the bitch want to speak with Y/N?

Ira: She wants to speak to him, Matoi. Nothing more.

Y/N:......Fine.

Ryuko: But Y/N-

Y/N: It's fine. You two head on to your classes, I'll catch up with you.

Ryuko wanted to say something but she saw the looking Y/N's face telling her to go on without him. She sighed deeply and she and Mako left.

Y/N followed Gamagori back up to Satsuki's chamber, after a short walk up and Ira had led Y/N to Satsuki's chambers. Where she was sitting in her seat, she smiled at Y/N.

Satsuki: Y/N. It's nice too see you again.

Y/N nodded back as he walked in and Ira closed the door behind him he had entered. Satsuki extended her hand to an empty seat which was for Y/N.

Y/N was a bit hesitant how this human was been so kind to him. He kept his thoughts to himself and sat down on the chair.

Y/N: Is there a reason why your calling me here?

Satsuki: I simply want to know you better as a person.

Y/N: Why?

Satsuki: Well.... it's because it had came to my attention that you called yourself a monster the last time we met....and I'm concern..no.. I'm curious of what had happened to you.

Y/N was slightly surprised of this. This human was worried for him? Why?

Y/N: Why are you worried of me? You shouldn't get so comfortable with me. I'm not someone you want to talk with.

Satsuki: Why do you speak so low of yourself? Your a skilled swordsman and at hand to hand combat. You showed it by beating me in a fight. So why?

Satsuki stood up from her seat and she got onto Y/N's left and she went onto her knees and she put her hand on top of his.

Satsuki: Y/N....I want to help you...you can't hide the past from the people who want to help. If you don't, then it will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Y/N could see the worried look in her eyes, if things weren't so complicated then maybe...just maybe he would tell her. He looked away.

Y/N: It's....not that simple.

Satsuki: What's not that simple?

Y/N said nothing but took in a deep sigh before looking back at Satsuki.

Y/N: There was this story my mother told me before. She told of a young swordsman who was an excellent swordsman who lived in a village with his family, his skills were unparalleled, he may have been an cold person but he was nice to others. However it all changed on one night when his parents were attacked by a group of swordsmen from another village.