Chapter 15: Second Mate (Lemon)

Ryuko eyes twitched as she woke up, she looked up to see the sleeping face of Y/N. She smiled, she then recalled the events they had last night. She blushed but she smiled as she kissed him on the forehead.

Ryuko got up, and she got changed and walked out of the room into the kitchen/dinning room. There she saw Akame and Erza, Akame was sitting at the dinner table, while Erza was cooking breakfast. Akame noticed Ryuko.

Akame: Ryuko? You're here?

Ryuko: I was expecting a good morning...

Erza: Sorry Akame, I meant to say Ryuko stayed here overnight to look after Y/N.

Akame: Oh.

Ryuko sat down at a chair opposite to Akame as she yawned, trying contain her tiredness. Akame watched Ryuko stretched, until her eyes widened seeing the mark of Lucifer on Ryuko's neck. Ryuko saw this.

Ryuko: What?

Akame: Turn your face to right.

Ryuko: Why?

Akame: You got something on your neck.

Ryuko: What is it?

Ryuko turned her neck, Akame then got a good look to see the mark of Lucifer, she smiled.

Akame: Erza, look.

Erza who was walking to the dinner table with some breakfast, she placed the plates down she saw the mark on Ryuko's neck. Her eyes widened, Akame saw this and she giggled.

Ryuko: Ok...you two are freaking me out.

Erza: He made his move...at last.

Ryuko: What are you talking about?

Erza said nothing as she grabbed a nearby hand mirror and held it up for Ryuko. Ryuko saw the mark on her neck, she panicked.

Ryuko: Wha- What the hell is this!? Some sort of prank!?

Akame giggled as Erza chuckled to herself as Ryuko saw trying to remove the mark but nothing was happening.

Erza: Ryuko...calm down and I'll explain.

Ryuko stopped trying to do what she was trying to do and she looked at Erza desperate for answers for how the mark got there.

Erza: You mated with Y/N last night didn't you?

Ryuko blushed embarrassed and she looked away.

Ryuko: W-Well..

Erza: You did didn't you.

Ryuko wanted to say no but she couldn't, she was speaking to Y/N's mother for crying out loud! She came to obvious and nodded.

Erza: I'm glad.

Ryuko: Huh?!

Erza: I'm glad there's someone who actually cares for Y/N. Because I saw the saw you looked at him, you liked him. Y/N spoke a bit about you so I'm glad you two finally did it. You two were meant for each other. What you have there is the mark of Lucifer on your neck. It basically explains that your Y/N's mate, so everyone else knows.

Ryuko sighed in relief and smiled.

Erza: However...

Ryuko: Huh?

Ryuko looked up and she saw Erza's demon aura flowing in a purple colour, glaring at Ryuko.