Chapter 2: The Rematch

Erza: How was your first day?

Y/N: Good.

Erza: Good?

Y/N: It's been.....eventful.

Erza: Explain.

Y/N: Well I met this human. Ryuko I think her name was.

Erza: Don't tell me she onto you?

Y/N: No!

Erza: My baby has a human girl in love with him!

Y/N: Mother!!

Erza: I'm joking. Although your father would be quite proud of you.

Y/N: Ugh....whatever. Anyway she's looking for someone who has a scissor blade. Sound familiar?

Erza: Yes. It sure does. But continue.

Y/N: She thinks the leader of the school Satsuki Kiryuri has the other pair.

Erza: Does she?

Y/N: I don't know.

Erza: What did you do?

Y/N: She ordered one of the local club members to dispose of Ryuko. She didn't stand a chance.

Erza: How Awful.

Y/N: Before he was about to give the final blow, I gave her time to escape and-

Erza: Oh my gosh! My baby comes to the rescue for his future mate!

Y/N: MOTHER!

Erza ended up laughing while clearing out a tear from her eye.

Erza: Sorry. Go on.

Y/N: Ugh....I swear the humans are rubbing into you.

Erza: We had to move honey. Hell is destroyed. We have to make do of what is here. I know we hate the humans, but we have no choice.

Y/N grunted.

Erza: So you saved this Ryuko. What next?

Y/N: The human she was fighting wanted to fight me, I simply walked away before the Satsuki called me.

Erza: What did you do?

Y/N: I gave her taste of my strength.

Erza: Y/N...

Y/N: Relax. I simply showed my demonic eyes, that was it. And now here I am.

Erza: Good. Make sure to tell me more of your day tomorrow, and also tell me if you calm Ryuko as your mate.

Y/N: MOTHER!!!

Erza left the phone call, leaving Y/N to stare at the phone angrily. He hated when his mother acted this way around him. But there was reason why his father had chose her as his wife.

Erza Lucifuge. A fierce warrior, it was her that got Y/N into swords. She may have a carefree attitude but there's one thing he's seen many times with his mother.

Don't piss her off. Or you will not survive.

Y/N ended up living in his cozy no-star house, granted him by the student council. It had bedroom, a kitchen, bathroom and balcony. Y/N was in his underwear, he had a X shaped scar on his chest and it was on his back too.

He rubbed his hand along the scar, it was a very fatal wound that could have killed him. If it weren't for his rage, he would have died. But that power was extremely dangerous, it's what made him one of the most feared demons in hell.