Chapter 12: Rage

Ryuko was paralyzed from what the saw beneath the rubble. It's hollow yellow eyes stared into her very soul.

It was a very tall skeleton monster with horns. But what frightened Ryuko was that he was holding Y/N's tensa Zangetsu. Ryuko realised it.

That skulled monster is Y/N.

Ryuko: Y/N.....what are you?

Erza, Akame and Boruta, they were visibly sweating. Y/N's anger was too much for him to control. His demonic power leaking everywhere, it was so intense!

Akame: No...Aizen what have you done...

Erza: We're dead if we don't do something.

Brouta: Grr......

Satsuki was looking down at this being who looks like Y/N. She gritted her teeth and looked at Aizen with anger.

Satsuki: What have you done to him!?

Aizen looked down at the human, and he smiled.

Aizen: I done nothing at all, I simply set his rage free. To show you what he really is....a monster.

Satsuki looked back down to see Y/N or the being that is Y/N. She began to process what Y/N meant when they spoke the last time. He spoke so low of himself, could this being be the reason why he spoke so low of himself?

Back to Ryuko, she looked at this being then she looked at Nui Harem who looks frightened by the appearance of Y/N. Then he simply, vanished.

*SLASH!*

The sound of metal meeting flesh was made, Ryuko turned to see Y/N's demonic form had appeared behind Nui and he cut both of his arms in the blink of an eye. Blood poured out like a fountain from her arms. Nui screamed, Y/N then grabbed Nui by the head and he threw her into the air.

Ryuko then saw a red ball starting to form around his horns and he fired.

Everyone watched as  the blast connectted and Nui Harime was turned into ash

Everyone watched as  the blast connectted and Nui Harime was turned into ash. All was left was her scissor blade on the ground.

Ryuko: Holy...shit.

Ira: W-What is he?!

Satsuki: He killed Nui just like that? Is this is true power?

Ryuko watched as the demon before her had stopped moving. Ryuko slowly got up, the pressure in the air was enough for her to fall back down. She was visibly shaking in fear, while taking a few steps forward towards Y/N.

Ryuko: Y-Y/N?

Ryuko stopped when the demons hollowed eyes stared into her blue eyes. She was paralysed to move. Seeing the destructive power what she had seen in her comics was unlike she saw. Ryuko found the confidence to continue walking forward to Y/N.