Chapter 19: Accepting who you are

Ryuko opened her eyes to see a black void, she was looking around to see what was around her.

Ryuko: Wha..What is this place?

Ryuko looked around, she could see nothing but darkness.

Ryuko: Senketsu? Y/N? Anyone?

Mako: Ryuko!!

Ryuko: Mako?

Mako: Ryuko save me!

Ryuko: Mako! I'm coming!

Ryuko ran forward, she kept running forward to a door, she barged through the door, her eyes widened.

There laid Mako in a pool of blood, her eyes were lifeless. Ryuko looked up to see a person, she saw it was a girl.

Ryuko: What did you do!?

The woman turned around slowly to Ryuko, her eyes widened the red streak she had in her hair.

Herself.

'Ryuko': I did you a favour. I ended that pathetic waste of a human.

Ryuko: This is a dream...your not real.

'Ryuko': You need to accept who you are. Things have changed.

Ryuko: Changed?

'Ryuko' smirked as a red aura slowly encased her to show her demon form, Ryuko was scared.

Ryuko: What the hell?!

'Ryuko': Accept who you are Ryuko Matoi Lucifer.

The demon aimed a hand at her and she fired a blast at her, Ryuko screamed as she covered her eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

Ryuko: GO AWAY!!!

Ryuko opened her eyes to see the ceiling, she was looking around to see she was in a room on her own, she didn't see Mako or Satsuki.

She tried to move but felt rope tied around her arms, but what was different about these robes is they had a red aura around them, they were around Ryuko's wrists and ankles preventing the young woman from moving. She tried to move but there was a shock that shot up her spine, it was like a small electric shock.

The door opened to see Boruta and Akame he saw Ryuko was awake, he closed the door behind him, he put his hand on the door and did a small chant, Ryuko saw some weird symbols going over the door, before he turned to her. Akame was on Ryuko's left and Boruta was on her right.

Ryuko: Hey. What's with the cuffs?

Boruta: A precaution.

Ryuko: For what?

Akame: Ryuko...what do you remember?

Ryuko began to remember to when she and Satsuki were fighting Lezabel and Lilith. Her eyes widened.

Ryuko: Lezabel! Where is she?!

Akame: She's dead Ryuko. And Lilith too. They're both dead.

Ryuko: Mako!?

Akame: She's fine.

Ryuko sighed as Boruta undid the cuffs as Ryuko was finally able to stand up, she raised her body halfway. She rubbed her neck and her arms.

Akame: Ryuko. I'm sorry.

Ryuko was to say why when Akame took out her Murasme and she thrusted forward into Ryuko's stomach. Ryuko looked down in shock, she looked up at Akame.