Chapter 3: Tennis match and old faces

Y/N stared down at Akame who took her Murasame sword from him and she sheathed it.

Akame: What are you doing here?

Y/N: I would ask the same thing for you. How many of you made it out?

Akame: Me, my sister and father. You?

Y/N: Me and Mother.

Akame: It's been three years. I thought you didn't make it.

Y/N: And yet here I stand before you.

Akame: How's is Erza?

Y/N: The humans are rubbing into her.

Akame smiled, she knew Erza well. Akame was was part of the Halphas family. They had good relationships with the Lucifer family which was Y/N's family. Y/N wanted to use his Lucfier name but Erza said he needed to be discrete, so he would have to resort to Lucifuge. Even thought he didn't like it.

Y/N: How's the human world treating you?

Akame: Good. Although I'm trying to make friends but it's not easy when your so different from everyone else.

Y/N: I know how that feels. I'm in a school surrounded by humans. I somehow made friends with two with in the first day.

Akame: Lucky you.

Y/N: Whatever. Why are you here?

Akame: I actually came here because I'm looking for.....'him'.

Y/N's eyes widened. His teeth gritted and he clenched his fists, he was leaking out his demonic power, which was black aura with a red outline.

Y/N: That's impossible! I killed him! I sliced his head off.

Akame: I know you did. But I think his henchmen are trying to revive him. I've been searching for them and I can't find them.

Y/N: How long have you been searching for?

Akame: I lost count.

Y/N: You look like you need rest.

Akame: I don't need it.

Y/N: Akame...you need to rest. Come over to my home. I have a place you can stay in for a few days.

Akame: *chuckles* Just like when we were kids.....

Y/N: I never thought of that.

Akame then followed Y/N as they headed to his home in the slums to rest up for the next day.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Next day*

.

.

.

.

Y/N was leaving him home as Akame had decided to rest up in his home. Y/N was now on the no-star tram and sitting down. He was deeply thinking to what Akame had said. If he was back then it could only mean one thing.......Trouble.

Y/N: How can he be back? I killed him with my bear hands! He killed Father and I got revenge for him! So how is it possible he's back?!

Mako: Y/N-san!

Y/N's thought were interrupted as he saw Mako and Ryuko who had recovered from her injuries looking at him.

Y/N: Oh...it's you.