Chapter 7: Needle Point

Ryuko was sitting in a meditating position with her legs crossed and her scissor blade laying on her legs with her hands on top of the blade. She had her eyes closed, she breathed in through her nose deeply and out through her mouth.

Y/N: Good. Having a calm mind and put your thoughts at ease when you are in battle. The last thing you want to do is panic. Even when your backed, into a corner.

Ryuko heard what he said, she remained calm. She could feel her body tensing up slightly, so she took in some slow breaths to relax her body. But before she could continue training a beeping noise went off as she jolted from the sound. She saw then it was Y/N's timer. She had done a quick five minute meditation after a hard working training session.

Y/N: That's enough for today, will continue this later this afternoon.

Ryuko nodded as she got from her meditating position, she told Mako she would meet her at the tram station. She was now walking up to the tram station with Y/N who was holding his Tensa Zangetsu over his shoulder. Ryuko training was good exceptionally well, she had got down to the basics very easily and she was learning fast.

Y/N: Ryuko.

Ryuko: Yeah?

Y/N: I want you to know that when you ever have some free time to yourself, do some of the lessons and techniques I've showed you. Just because I've stopped given you training for now till later, does not mean you simply stop and wait for the next session. I can only give you so much to do. The rest is up to you. Understand?

Ryuko: I got it.

Y/N: Good. As a student their goal is surpass their teacher, and the teachers goal is to make their student better than them so they can pass it on to the next generation.

Ryuko said nothing but took in the information as they walked up the to the tram station, to her Y/N was a handsome person, he was cold and he seemed unfazed by what was going on around him, but what really caught her attention of him was his wisdom. His wisdom in a guy of his age was surprising. When she laid eyes on him she thought he was a regular guy. But no. There was something that separated him from the everyone else. Maybe because he simply beat Satsuki effortlessly.

Eventually they made it, to the tram station where Mako was waiting for them, the tram ride was quiet, they made it into the academy having something to eat, Y/N was having some oranges he had cut up and was juicing them. As for Ryuko and Mako it was croquettes for them.

A group of students, who were from the biology club who attempted to kidnap Mako, however Y/N glared them which made them stop.

Y/N: If you value your life....then you will leave before I release my Tensa Zangetsu on you.

They stood still, until Y/N counted down from three. They scattered within milliseconds. Y/N huffed.

Y/N: Weaklings.

Mako: Thanks Y/N!

Y/N closed his eyes as he finished his last orange. Ryuko smiled at him as she looked at him for a while till she returned to eating her lunch too.

Y/N was about to get up until he heard a faint sound, he grabbed Ryuko and pulled her down to the ground, as countless needles were shot, unfortunately for Mako she was hit by these needles in the back, others missed Y/N as he dodged them. Mako feel to the ground, which startled Ryuko.

Ryuko: Mako! Mako! Say something!

Y/N turned around to see a tall muscular male human who had short black hair with a red mohawk and blue eyes who stepped out of the shadows.

???: The girl is unharmed, she's knocked out she'll be back up full of energy.

Ryuko turned around to face this person along with Y/N he had his Tensa Zangetsu at his side, his thumb and the collar ready to release his sword. His eyes narrowed. Y/N watched the human fired needles at Ryuko. But before they could even touch her. Y/N unsheathed his Tensa Zangetsu and he began deflecting all the nails that were coming towards them at a rapid pace.