Two

"Ow! Goddamit!" Jinyoung cursed as he dropped a small box with baby plates inside. The male tried to bend down and grab it, his back hurt. He tried to crouch down, his thighs started shaking.

Standing back up to his full height, Jinyoung lightly banged his head against his refrigerator and let a groan of frustration. "I hate being pregnant god," the omega grumbled, unconsciously rubbing his stomach.

The silence following his grumbling was cut off by the shrill ring of his doorbell and made the unsuspecting boy Yelp. "Jesus! Sorry I'm coming one second!" Jinyoung waddled over, wincing at every step he took on his left foot as his toes were still throbbing from the unsuspecting impact.

He unlocked his front door and swung it wide open before smiling at his visitor. "Yugyeom! What brings you here? Is everything alright?"

Yugyeom smiled sheepishly and moved a hand up to scratch the back of his neck. "I. Well uh. I heard you scream and was worried." The alpha bashfully looked down when the omega tried to look him in the eyes. Yugyeom was never good at speaking to people, let alone someone who smelled so nice and was so...serene.

Yugyeom felt Jinyoung rest his hand on his arm and looked back up to see his neighbor give him a light smile. "I just dropped some baby stuff... could you actually come in and get it for me? I dropped it and I can't reach it because I'm fat right now."

Yugyeom frowned. "You're not fat, your carrying a very valuable good. But yeah I'll help." He's not sure where the protectiveness came from but Jinyoung didn't seem to notice or mind as he waved Yugyeoms concern off.

The two males walked inside and Yugyeom spotted the small box, quickly scooping it up and placing it in the opened cupboard. He turned around to see Jinyoung leaned up against the fridge, hand on his stomach looking absolutely stunning.

Get it together Yugyeom what's your problem?! The alpha scolded himself as he looked down and played with his hands. "Is there anything else you need help with?" He asked and Jinyoung snapped his fingers.

"Yes! Can you help me build my crib? Jackson was going to do it but I believe he and Mark are on vacation for a week," Jinyoung informed Yugyeom. The boys headed up the stairs, Yugyeom occasionally having to place his hands on the small of Jinyoung's back as they made it to the second floor.

They spent the next hour and a half trying to figure out the crazy contraption. It was only half done when Yugyeoms phone started ringing. "One-second Jinyoung!" Yugyeom called as he left the baby room and answered the call.

"Dude where are you? I knocked but you didn't answer, I took the key from under your watering can and you're not home. Where are you?" BamBam questioned, concerned that his awkward friend was lost or something.

Not that you could really lose a Yugyeom, he was tall and awkward and very dependent on his friends in social situations.

"Bam I'm at Jinyoung's house- my neighbor's house helping him set up his baby's crib. What are you doing here anyway?" The younger asked, motioning to Jinyoung that he'll be right back to which the other responded with a light smile and a wave of dismissal before turning back to glare at the scattered wood pieces.

Chuckling, Yugyeom went down the stairs and opened Jinyoung's front door and waved for BamBam to come over. BamBam hung up and stuffed his phone in his pocket before punching Yugyeom in the shoulder. "What the shit are you actually socializing on your own? Awe my little Yugyeom is growing to be such an independent alpha!" BamBam teased.

Yugyeom proceeded to flick BamBam on his forehead. "He's pregnant of course I'm going to help him," the alpha grumbled, looking to the side.

BamBam gasped. "He's the one pregnant? And you just left him? Yugyeom come on we have to help the poor guy oh my god!" Yugyeom frowned as he was pushed back inside his neighbors home.

"I don't know why you're tagging along let alone so shocked, he's very capable of doing things on his own," Yugyeom grumbled, not liking Bambams protectiveness if someone he hasn't met.

BamBam rolled his eyes and pushed his friend forward up the stairs. "Oh shut it, everybody knows not to leave a pregnant omega unattended! What if he goes into labor? And you and I just went back to your place to play video games?"

Yugyeom kicked backward and grinned when he heard a small groan from his friend. "Shut up would you? Jinyoung is very independent and I'm only helping because he asked, not because he needs to be watched like a hawk."

"Yugyeom? Who are you talking to? Oh hi!" Jinyoung had popped out of the baby room as the boys finished climbing the stairs.

BamBam gaped at the shorter and very pregnant male. He leaned over to Yugyeom and elbowed him in the ribs. "You left this cute and very pregnant boy alone? God I need to teach you how to be an alpha. I know what, I'm gonna call Seonghwa when we get back to your place I swear to Jesus."

.
.
.
Hakdoejdbdb I have so many ideas for this plus side character ideas I'm so excited :D