Eight

This is going to be easily 20+ chapters I can feel it.

* * *

Jungkook lead the group into Taeyongs house using the back deck slider Jinyoung had seen Yugyeom disappear with his son into.

The house was well furnished, and they had entered into a dining room where a few people were talking and his eyes landed on The first woman he had seen since arriving.

The plus side was that Yugyeom was next to her as she cooed over Jihun, an electric blue-haired male fondly smiling at her. Changkyun snorted.

"So that's who Jooheons been so smug about." Jinyoung was once again caught off guard by Changkyuns deep voice and couldn't help but think 'where do these guys come from and why are their voices so fucking deep and hot? Why isn't mine like that?' Before mentally rolling his eyes and walking over to Yugyeom and the cooing woman.

She was surprisingly white, not Asian like everybody else here, and had a chin-length bob of black hair that was parted slightly to the side. Her silver banded rings clinked together as she wiggled her fingers at Jihun who thought it was the most interesting thing ever.

"Jinyoung! Sorry for keeping Jihun but I knew Paige had wanted to meet him." At the mention of her name, the girl looked up and let out a gasp.

"You're Jinyoung! Hi I'm Paige, Jooheons girlfriend." The girl grinned, sticking out her hand as Yugyeom moved to play with Jihun, Taekook, and Changkyun coming over to look at the baby as well.

Jinyoung took the girls hand but instead of a handshake, he was pulled in for a bone-crushing hug that made him oddly feel secure. It was probably because one of her arms was wrapped around his back and the other was cradling the back of his head.

He heard a male chuckle from behind her and her grip loosened slightly, which resulted in a pout from the shorter girl. "Joo why?" She whined, tugging Jinyoung closer to her again while her boyfriend peeled her off once more.

"Sorry about her, she's very touchy with people. Especially omegas or anyone she finds cute." Paige happily nodded before turning around and cupping Jooheons face in her hands and squishing it.

"He's super cute, isn't he Jinyoung?" Jinyoung nodded with a laugh while Jooheon just succumbed to his girlfriend coddling and squishing. But she quickly stopped and let out a squeal followed by a "SANNIE IS THAT YOU?!" Before she rushed past Jinyoung and a crash was heard.

Everyone in the dining room looked in the direction while Jooheon sighed, moving to help his girlfriend and whoever she was clinging to up.

It turned out to be a short male with brown hair and a white streak who weirdly enough he was hugging her back just as tightly. Jooheon caught Jinyoung's confused stare and smiled. "He's like her brother. His name is San." Jinyoung nodded and felt Yugyeom come to stand slightly behind him.

When the duo parted, the tall redhead Jinyoung had seen before walked out from behind them as they were hugging in one of the doorways connected to the dining room. Followed by a blonde around Sans height.

Yugyeom moves to whisper in Jinyoung's ear, unconsciously wrapping an arm around the omegas waist. "The tall one is Mingi, the short one is Wooyoung." Jinyoung nodded, leaning into Yugyeoms side.