Fourteen

It's been about 3 months since Yugyeoms drama tantrum and he sure did get a long lecture the entire car ride home via one angry omega.

He also apologized to everybody but Jaime, and both Jinyoung and the Leaders felt that it was justified.

Jihun was now 3 months and a week old and had learned how to crawl. Werewolf babies picked up on things quicker and had more strength and endurance, they didn't really grow faster than humans, but some processes are sped up for them.

Paige and Jooheon frequently visited, offering to babysit or just coming to talk to Jinyoung and Yugyeom.

Speaking of the Alpha, even after the lecture, both were now inseparable. They each had keys to the other apartment, and Yugyeom practically lived at Jinyoung's house so he could sleep when Jihun decided to be nocturnal.

They got even more comfortable and had this domestic couple aura wherever they went and it was starting to piss off their friends because neither Yugyeom nor Jinyoung would act on their feelings.

Seonghwa had asked Yugyeom why and only got a short response of "He likes someone else," to which the elder scoffed and smacked him upside the head.

"Tao is in fucking China, is a grown-ass man, and doesn't seem to be very included in Jihun or Jinyoung's life. Who is there every day? You. Who picks Jihun up when he's at Joo's house? You. Who goes everywhere with Jinyoung? You. Sure Jinyoung texts Tao but that's because Tao wants updates on his son but they're obviously over each other! Just go get your man already!" Seonghwa's outburst surprised the younger alpha and made him think.

Maybe Seonghwa was right.

But that didn't make the boy act on his feelings after his motherly friend left.

Yugyeom and Jinyoung were currently baking some brownies and cookies whilst Jihun was sat in his pack and play watching a kids show.

The duo would frequently check on the baby but Jihun seemed pretty comfortable just leaning against one of the walls and staring at the colorful screen.

Jinyoung was mixing the brownie batter, humming and slightly swaying. He was dressed in one of Yugyeoms tshirts the boy had leftover from his night visits to look after Jihun and let Jinyoung sleep, and shorts.

Yugyeom, who was in charge of the baking sheets and the oven, paused to watch Jinyoung with a content smile. He could really get used to this.

After asking the omega pause his humming, Yugyeom quickly averted his gaze and sprayed the pan for the cookies before an idea popped in his head.

"Hey jinnie I'll be right back," Yugyeom spoke, lightly touching his back before quickly going into his apartment, grabbing his speaker and heading back to Jinyoung's side.

He set the speaker on the table, plugged his phone in and hit shuffle on his playlist, letting the music erupt and create an even more homey atmosphere.

They put in the brownies to bake and started mixing the cookie batter when a slower song hit. Both boys looked at each other with small smiles, singing the lyrics quietly to the beat.

Jinyoung was back to swaying and humming the lyrics, and Yugyeom decided to do something extremely impulsive and stupid but he kinda didn't care.

The alpha set the pan and spray down before moving to the omega and looping his arms around the males waist, resting his head on the smaller shoulder.

Jinyoung welcomed the impulsive choice, moving his hand from the whisk to lightly squeeze Yugyeom's hands. They both continued swaying to the song, humming and whispering the lyrics to each-other.

Nothing could get better than this, nothing. Holding someone you hold dear close, making delicious food, and singing to each other.

Yugyeom felt so content. He felt like he had finally found his home.

Which was completely shattered when excessive knocking poured into the atmosphere from Jinyoung's front door. Followed by a "HOES OPEN UP I KNOW YALL ARE IN HERE I HEAR YUGYEOMS PLAYLIST!"

Ah. BamBam.

As the duo pulled apart (sadly, but neither would admit that) they also heard a softer voice and a laugh that was definitely not BamBams.

"Oh my god he actually snagged someone," Yugyeom breathed, eyes blowing wide as he moved out of the kitchen and into the front hall to open the door.

And as the tall male had predicted, his best friend indeed did bring someone along. He was fairly short, had blond hair and a wide smile.

"Finally! Jesus. We were shopping and Channie wanted to meet my best friend and his boyfriend. Now move I smell brownies!" BamBam pushed past, leaving Yugyeom to awkwardly stare down and happy looking male who stuck out his hand.

"Hi! You must be Yugyeom. I'm Chan, BamBams unofficial boyfriend." Yugyeom cracked a smile at the boys' humor, shaking the outstretched hand and moving to let the male in.

Both boys moved back into the kitchen to see BamBam holding a chubby and bubbly Jihun, Jinyoung setting the cookie dough on the pan to put in once the brownies were done.

"Oh hi! You must be Chan, BamBam said you wanted to meet me and Yugyeom?" Jinyoung smiled, wiping his hands on a towel before walking up to Chan and pulling the boy into a hug.

He pulled away with his eyebrows raised before pointing to BamBam and looking at Chan. "Why on earth did such a cute little human decide to date that hot mess of a werewolf?"

Chan snorted, waving his hands at Jihun who blubbered in delight. "People keep saying that haha. I dunno, he's cute." It was Yugyeoms turn to snort.

"Sure. Maybe a cute dickwad." BamBam huffed and flipped the other off with his free hand.

"At least this dickwad says how he feels!" Jinyoung and Chan shared confused glances as Yugyeom and BamBam stared each other down.

The alpha huffed, rolling his eyes. "Yeah sure, if you mean dicking the poor boy down as saying how you feel."

"Uh actually... I do the dicking down?" Chan admitted, blushing and averting his eyes to the floor.

A low whilst was heard as Yugyeom clapped a hand on the boys shoulder and smirked at BamBam. "All these years and you never told me you were a bott-" "SHUT UP!"

.
.
.
WOW HELLO IM SORRY FOR BEING DEAD.

I just had no plan after the reunion and nothing was sparking. BUT! I was struck with a thought at my bestfriends house and spent thirty minutes writing out the entire fucking book plot and chapter outlines.

And let me tell you it is almost 30 chapters? Like what? I have extras after that but they didn't really fit well so maybe a sequel??? Not sure.

But basically buckle up babies because shit goes down soon.

Anyway, again I apologize. Summer break started last week but I just couldn't find the motivation and it killed me. So I hope some soft jingyeom makes up for it?

Anyway, hopefully, I update quickly because I'm really fucking excited for chapter 19(maybe 20?? Still working out the outlines)  so ye.

Also I LOVE YOU ALL TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES AND KNOW IM GETTING INTO ONEUS SO IF THEY POP UP DONT BE SURPRISED

also, I have a planned part to meet NCT and I'm NOT excited to have to introduce another 20 characters why did I do this to myself zjdnsbsb

Okay bye now lol.