Seventeen

"Awe come on, please? Pretty please?" Jackson whined at Jaebum as Mark held him steady. The alpha rolled his eyes whilst the drunk teenagers giggled.

Everyone had moved inside to YoungJae's living room to drink, making sure nothing breakable was in there just in case Jackson decided to drunkenly dance to Rihanna again.

"No, we're not playing Truth or Dare just because there's like 2 high schoolers here. We're adults come on," Yugyeom snorted as he rested his chin on Jinyoung's shoulder.

The duo had gotten drunk pretty quickly due to lack of drinking for the past few months, the liquid quickly fogging up their brains.

So Jinyoung was sat in between Yugyeom's legs, the latter's hands just under Jinyoung's shirt to rub soothing circles on his hips. They were really enjoying the closeness and comfort they felt this close to each other but refused to read into it.

"How about this; two people down a solo cup of tequila. First one to down it gets to dare the loser," Jaebum pursed his lips in thought over Jackson's proposal before giving in earning a whoop from BamBam, Chan and his friends, and of course Jackson.

"Alright, since you agreed, I say you go against Youngjae," Jackson suggested, taking a sip of beer. The couple looked at each other before shrugging, Jaebum grabbing two solo cups and filling them up with the liquid, frowning the entire time.

Once both males had the cup in their hands, BamBam shouted '"go!" and they tipped their cups up and started guzzling the liquor. Jaebum was the one who sputtered, coughing, and having to stop making Youngjae the winner and leaving the younger boys speechless.

"How did you do that?" Jeongin slurred in amazement, leaning against Seungmin who was trying to make sure the young boy wasn't going to fall backward.

"I'm just good at this stuff. Anyway, Bummie I dare you to drive Minjae to school and pick her up for all of next week," Youngjae grinned as his husband whined and threw a small fit in his chair.

"Uuuunnnhghhh I hate you," Jaebum huffed, making Youngjae kiss him on the cheek while still grinning. "Okay, my turn since I lost, Jinyoung go against Chan."

Yugyeom stiffened in protest making it hard for Jinyoung to grab his solo cup for the challenge. "Gyeommie chill, I'm fine!" Jinyoung huffed before he and Chan started downing the tequila.

Not to anyone's surprise, Chan won and BamBam kissed him so hard they both fell over and started laughing. After collecting himself and letting JInyoung recover from the horrid taste, he pointed a finger at the cuddly duo.

"I dare you to sing the chandelier chorus at the top of your lungs," JInyoung huffed out a laugh before prying Yugyeoms hands-off and standing up. The omega stumbled on his way over to the kitchen to grab his phone and play the music for his solo.

"You asked for this kid," Jinyoung pointed at Chan earning laughs all around the group. After him screaming the chorus lyrics and Youngjae hitting hi to sit down causing more laughter, the game kept going.

Jackson was dared to twerk, BamBam tried to do a handstand, Changbin was dared to let his drunk boyfriend put makeup on him and ended up looking like a 6-year-old playing dress-up, Yugyeom was dared to balance water on his forehead for one minute... and failed drenching him and Jinyoung who was cuddled up to his side.

The boys laughed and YoungJae told them there were spare clothes in their spare bedroom so as the duo left the game continued, laughter ringing throughout the house.

The mood immediately changed as the couple headed up the stairs. The noise from the group dampened and the boys hormones raised.

It doesn't help the fact that they're both drunk and all over each other all the damn time with crushes the size of Mount Fuji.

Stumbling into the spare bedroom, Jinyoung lightly shoved the taller. "This is your fault, you oversized child."

Yugyeom snorted at Jinyoung's slightly slurred words as he opened the dresser drawer in search of the clothes, and pulled out two shirts. "Not my fault you're so cute that I couldn't help but look at you."

Jinyoung, who was about to take one from Yugyeoms outstretched hand, paused. They stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes before Yugyeom blinked, coughed, and shoved the cloth into the omegas hands. He looked away hoping his raging desire would go down if he didn't look at Jinyoung.

They both stripped their shirts and changed, Yugyeom pulling out sweatpants from the next drawer down.

"God I'm so fat now," Jinyoung mumbled causing Yugyeom to stop struggling to put on the pants and look at the older.

Jinyoung had the sweats in one hand as he poked at his thighs with a frown. "These used to be all muscle. I used to be all muscle. Now I'm just fat."

Abandoning the stupid pants who refused to let Yugyeoms foot go through the leg holes, the alpha kneeled down and took Jinyoung's hand that was poking his thighs before looking up at the older.

"Jinyoung, you are so beautiful. And you are not fat. Even if you were it wouldn't matter because you're so perfect no matter what size you are. Size doesn't mean anything about who you are as a person." Yugyeom decided to press light kisses on Jinyoung's thighs.

They weren't sexual, they were loving. Intimate. Reassuring. They made Jinyoung's lips wobble before he decided to just accept his own drunken thoughts.

The omega pulled Yugyeom up off his knees and cupped his face. "You don't understand how much I love you, do you?" Jinyoung whispered, and Yugyeoms eyes blew wide.

"Don't even say anything, just kiss me. Make me feel loved," Yugyeom nodded before closing the gap between them and capturing the olders lips in an intoxicating kiss.

Pants long forgotten, the drunk males made their way over to the bed and Yugyeom did his best to show Jinyoung the love he deserved.

.
.
.
Hi... here's your update haha.

Sorry for the lack of updates I think I'm getting depressed again.

I'm also getting tired of writing jingyeom. I wanted to start writing more Ateez fics but most of you could care less about that.

Don't worry I'll finish this book, I really like this book tbh. But I'm not sure if I'll write anything after that...

I have a woosanhwa book idea I'm writing and I hope I can finish it even if I will be the only one who reads it.

Haha sorry for blabbering hope you liked the chapter, and sorry I'm not good at depicting drunk people as I myself have never been drunk.