Sixteen

"Did we get everything?" Jinyoung called from Yugyeoms car as he took out Jihuns pack-and-play from the back.

"Yup! Did you grab the cake?" Yugyeoms head popped out from the front door. Jinyoung nodded, closing the back door and getting in the passenger's side while Yugyeom took out Jihuns car seat.

He was being watched by Seonghwa because the Alpha really wanted to take care of a baby again since he missed the feeling.

It was Jackson's birthday, a week after he and Mark officially joined Jaebums pack, making it 9 members now. (Including Minjae and Jihun)

The males then departed from their house and drove thirty minutes away to Jaebums for the celebration. The group decided on an outdoor barbecue, with both Korean and American food.

"Gyeom's here!" BamBam called as he waved at the duo from the front porch of Jaebum and Youngjaes house.

A now obvious pregnant Jungkook waddled around the corner, a concerned Taehyung a few steps behind. "Gyeommie! I missed you! And Jinyoung nice to see you again!"

The duo was pulled into a warm embrace by the happy omega, followed by another two arms of Taehyung joining in the hug.

"Is everyone else here?" Yugyeom asked as the group pulled away. Taehyung shook his head before snapping his fingers and grinning.

"Nope, just Joon and Jin. But BamBams boyfriend brought all his other human friends over and they're all so precious!" Jinyoung snorted at Taehyungs excitement over the humans.

It also seemed that Yugyeom was just as excited, pulling Jinyoung along across the porch and into the house to meet Chan's friends.

"Chan my man! I heard you brought your group over too, where are they?" Yugyeom started, clapping Chan on the shoulder whilst Jinyoung gave BamBam a side hug and began heading for the kitchen hoping to find some food.

Chan laughed, guiding Yugyeom back outside into Jaebums back patio where the house owner, Mark and Jackson and all the humans were gathered.

"Hey guys I'd like you to meet Yugyeom!" Chan announced, causing the humans to turn their heads before waving at the tall alpha.

"So the emo looking guy is Changbin, and his boyfriend Felix is the freckled guy talking to Jisung. The guy with long blond hair is Hyunjin, and the bored-looking one next to him is Minho. Also just warning you, the sexual tension between Minho and Jisung is strong," Yugyeom snorted at how Chan was introducing his friends, but definitely saw what the Australian male was talking about.

"The boy passed out is Jeongin, he's our little baby of the group. He actually has werewolf parents but for some reason, it wasn't carried over. His mom doesn't like talking about it and he tries to spend as much time out of the house as possible." Yugyeom frowned at Chan's change of tone, looking over at the young boy peacefully sleeping on the outdoor couch, his head in a dark-haired males lap.

"And finally, the boy he's sleeping on is Seungmin," By the time Chan was done, Jinyoung and YoungJae has joined them outside.

Everyone took notice of how Jinyoung slid himself right into Yugyeoms side, putting an arm around the tallers waist.

Eventually, Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin appeared, making everyone at the party finally be in one room. Jaebum quickly called everyone over to the outdoor table as the food was done.

Yugyeom and Taehyung snuck back to Yugyeoms car, bringing out the cake and starting to sing the happy birthday song making Jackson grin and roll his eyes.

Eventually, all the food was distributed around and everyone had their share of food.

"So Chan, how did you meet BamBam?" Namjoon asked as everyone munched happily. The Australian male quickly swallowed before sheepishly grinning.

"He kept drunkenly hitting on me at the club I work at. Like he came in every Friday night, got wasted and flirted with me. I'm not sure why but his stupid pick up lines got to me and I agreed to go on a date with him if he stopped saying cringey pickup lines. We've been dating for what... three weeks now? Yeah."

Yugyeom, Jungkook, Jaebum, and Changbin were trying to hold in their laughter whilst Namjoon struggled to keep his lips straight, and BamBam shrunk down his chair out of embarrassment.

Soon everyone was done with dinner and cake, Jinyoung was talking to Hyunjin about Jihun. The younger boy was in awe of Jinyoungs story and his pup.

Yugyeom was getting to know Chan some more, finding the human really cool and easy to talk to. Although everyone's conversations were interrupted when Jackson and Jaebum appeared with a whoop holding up 6 pack beers in each of their hands.

"I am not responsible for the underage drinking that is going to take place, but we got more inside so let's get wasted!" Jackson yelled happily, earning a cheer from everyone and a few chuckles of amusement.

Tonight was going to be interesting.

.
.
.
Wassup it's your shitty author finally updating haha...

To be honest I have no idea what ships are actually ships because I don't keep up with stray kids haha... I want to I've just been trying to learn the rest of seventeen.

So like apologies about certain skz ships I'm just picking people I feel like have chemistry???? (You'd think I'd be better at it since I've been a stay since debut haha but all I know is changlix is like the woosan of skz or whatever)