Four

Btw I have no idea how male werewolves can give birth. So like you decide how that works lmao I'll leave it your imagination.

"Fuck. Shit. Okay. Okay. I'm gonna call 911. Okay. Uh. Just Uhm. Here." Yugyeoms body went into overdrive seeing his neighbor in such distress.

He picked up Jinyoung, which did surprise the older and moved them out to the yard. He set Jinyoung down on the grass and fished out his phone before running back inside, thundering up the stairs and grabbing the baby bag he had helped Jinyoung pack before BamBam came to help them with the crib.

He dashed back outside as he was connected to a line. "Hi I have an omega in labor we live on xxx street, apartment 23. Is there any chance you can get here in the next ten minutes?" As he was getting a response, he slipped on a pair of cushy slippers on Jinyoung's feet, sling the bag of his shoulder, pressed the phone to his ear, and picked Jinyoung up bridal style.

When a werewolf goes into labor the longest it takes for the baby to come is 7 hours, the shortest is 20 minutes.

Yugyeom was worried that Jinyoung landed on the 20 minutes because he was an omega, and their births tend to take shorter time periods for some reason. Beta and alpha births take up the hour periods usually.

"Shit really? Well then just have a bed prepared by the emergency wing." By now Yugyeoms eyes were bright pink as Jinyoung tightly gripped onto his shirt and let out a muffled sob. Yugyeom hung up and slid the phone down to Jinyoung who tightly grasped the device.

"Contraction hun?" Yugyeom whispered as he walked them to his car, heart racing. Jinyoung nodded, clutching Yugyeoms shirt and phone tightly. He gently set the omega in the passengers and made sure to lower it back in hopes that helped Jinyoung.

Yugyeom quickly got in and started the car before driving off hurriedly. They made it to the hospital within 15 minutes, Yugyeom had definitely broken some traffic laws as well as lost his hand to the omega who was squeezing the life out of it.

Jinyoung's contractions were becoming more frequent, and the squeezing became more aggressive. Every few minutes Jinyoung's whimpers would turn into growls and his eyes were lilac purple.

Yugyeom wasted no time and leaped out of his seat and jumped over the hood of his car to get Jinyoung out. He gently picked his neighbor up and swiftly walked up to the two nurses who had prepared a gurney.

He helped push Jinyoung all the way to the birth room but was cut off by a doctor. "Are you the mate?" Yugyeom shook his head, trying to see past the doctor. "Then I'm sorry but you're not all-"

He was cut off by a deep bellowing growl "LET YUGYEOM IN HERE NOW!" The nurses paused setting up the station, and the doctor and Yugyeom gaped before the doctor let Yugyeom in.

He quickly rushed to Jinyoung's side and grabbed onto Jinyoung's hand, crouching down to be eye level with the distressed boy. "Hey I'm right here, do you want me to call Jackson? I can do that." Jinyoung shook his head, tightening his grip on the youngers hand as the nurses stripped him of his sweatpants and put the sheet over his lower half.

"No, Jackson will cry and Mark isn't good at this stuff." Jinyoung muttered before wincing and letting out "god fucking shit get this thing out of me," to which Yugyeom laughed.

"Okay um. Do you want me to leave when the baby comes?" Yugyeom asked, looking at the bed railing. Jinyoung responded with a tight squeeze on Yugyeom poor unsuspecting fingers.

"No. Dear god no. I need you with me." Jinyoung's words repeated themselves in Yugyeoms head a few times before they actually clicked and Yugyeoms face became the color of a tomato.