Six

YoungJae and Jaebum finally arrived at Yugyeoms house. The younger simply opened Jinyoung's door and waved them over. YoungJae walked over while Jaebum went to the back seat and unbuckled their daughter MinJae.

She was 5 years old, and absolutely loved Yugyeom. When she spotted said male greeting her dada she let out a squeal, Jaebum released his grip on her hand as she ran to Yugyeom, high pitches giggles the entire time.

Yugyeom turned, saw the girl, smiled and crouched down with his arms open. "Uncle gyeommie!" She squealed again, flinging herself into his arms. He stood up and spun her around a few times before pulling back and rubbing their noses together.

"How's my little princess hmm? Did you have fun with grandparents?" Minjae nodded and moved closer to rub their noses together again.

Yugyeom set her down and she walked over to stand in between her fathers. Yugyeom then turned and smiled as greeting to his close friends, settling his hands on his hips. "How come you didn't introduce Jinyoung and I before? I thought I knew all your close friends?"

Jaebum rolled his eyes and lightly punched Yugyeom in the shoulder. "We're allowed to have friends without your knowledge Gyeom." As Yugyeom was about to reply, a high pitches wail cut him off.

He quickly turned and speedily went back into the house, up the stairs, and opened the door to Jihuns room. "Oh my little jihunnie, what's wrong?" The boy cooed, reaching down and picking up the baby.

Jihun simply let out a whine and moved to out his face back in Yugyeoms back while letting out uneven breaths that shook his whole body. Yugyeom prayed Jinyoung was still sleeping just fine as he slowly maneuvered his way down the stairs while holding his neighbors baby tightly.

Walking back out Jinyoung's front door(and closing it this time), he was greeted with two smug looking males. "What?" Yugyeom asked in a slightly defensive tone.

YoungJae chuckled, crossing his arms over his chest. "I have never seen you react like that to anything. Not even when you watched Minjae or Jisung." Yugyeom frowned.

"What do you mean?" Jaebum rolled his eyes at his younger friends question, and pointed to the 4-day old baby.

"You're acting like a parent to a kid that isn't even yours. Yugyeom are you okay?" Yugyeoms mouth formed and 'o' as he shifted Jihun to his other shoulder, the baby whining in protest of being moved.

"Well yeah? I think? I'm just trying to help Jinyoung out that's all. He's napping right now which is probably why you couldn't reach him," YoungJae and Jaebum nodded, the omega turning to see where Minjae was playing in Yugyeoms yard.

The trio had built a small sandbox in Yugyeoms yard next to his flower garden for Minjae and Jisung to play in whenever they came to visit the lonely alpha.

As YoungJae turned back to look at Yugyeom, the front door opened and a sleepy Jinyoung poked his head through, hair sticking up in random directions and his face puffy.

Yugyeom immediately turned to give the omega his son. Jinyoung graciously smiled before his eyes landed on the couple grinning smugly behind the tall alpha.

"YoungJae! Jaebum! What are you guys doing here?" All sleepiness left the shorter male as he walked over and hugged the couple.

YoungJae pointed at Jihun with a smile. "To see that one of course! But little yugy here beat us to it." Jinyoung furrowed his brows at YoungJae.

Little yugy? That man's a fucking tree?

"You know Yugyeom?" Jinyoung inquired, briefly glancing at said male who awkwardly shifted at the mention of his name.

Jaebum clapped Yugyeom in the shoulder and nodded while YoungJae went to go see what MinJae was doing. "We've known this pup since he was fourteen. YoungJaes cousin BamBam introduced us."

The omegas faced into a look of surprise, his eyebrows rising and he looked at Yugyeom for a few long seconds. "Wow," was all the omega commented earning a soft chuckle from Jaebum before the alpha set his Heterochromatic eyes on the baby and then let out a noise of recognition.

"Ah! We also came to tell you about our 'family reunion' we're having Saturday," Jaebum paused to look at Yugyeom and then back at Jinyoung. "Jinyoung this will be a great opportunity for you to meet the rest of Jooheon's pack as well as our friend Seonghwa's pack too! Maybe we'll even see Taehyung and Jungkook if Yugyeom remembers to invite those dumbasses," the called out alpha rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Hyung it was one time! And they made it either way! Why don't you just text Namjoon instead of making me text Jungkookie?" Jaebum and Jinyoung lifted their brows.

Jaebum then lightly punched Yugyeoms chest. "What your words, calling Jungkook by Taehyung's nickname. Remember what happened last time?" Jinyoung became even more confused and put his hand up.

"Jaebum I'll come, Yugyeom can drive me and Jihun but how many packs are coming exactly? And what does this mean for me?" Yugyeom and Jaebums eyes softened.

"Ah right, I was thinking you might want to join my pack? And there would be us, Seonghwa's, Hyunwoos and possibly Namjoons pack. I know it seems like a lot but all of those guys are like family to me and their all sweethearts I promise. Plus we haven't gotten to meet Jooheons girlfriend yet and this is a great opportunity," Jinyoung nodded at his friend's words, patting Jihuns butt lightly when the baby whined.

"Honestly? I'd love that," Jinyoung breathed, making Yugyeoms face morph into shock as Jaebums morphed into a look of understanding.

Packs aren't the same as they used to be in the early 19 hundreds. As humanity began to evolve, so did werewolves. The wolf parts began to fade and you can only turn into your wolf when in immense danger or the full moon.

But weres still stayed in packs and yearned for the closeness and protection. Werewolves love to be coddled no matter what rank and it's normal too have huge 'family reunions' as Jaebum put it and even though Jinyoung wouldn't admit it, he's so excited to finally have a bond like that.

Now all he has to do is wait three days to meet these 'relatives'.

.
.
.
Wow the amount of ideas I have for this book is astounding. Also the only real reason Jooheon has a girlfriend is the fact that not everyone is gay in the world. And I feel like I needed to have a few straight guys in this so next chapter at the family reunion you'll get to meet everyone that I've added so far. I plan to make this more of a jingyeom book plus like a huge amount of other Kpop boy groups because it just feels right to me I guess? Anyway until next chapter!! <3
.
.
.
Reuploaded