Twenty One

Jinyoung was humming in the kitchen, putting a batch of peanut butter cookies into the oven. It had been a month or so since they had made up, and Yugyeom properly asked the omega out.

Now that they were properly official, they couldn't wait for Taeyongs party and surprise the group with the news of their relationship and the pregnancy.

Taeyong is hosting a party later that day to welcome two more members and from what Yugyeom's heard through Jaehyun, the boys are adorable.

Yugyeom just hoped that Jaebum wouldn't beat him to death like their last encounter.

The alpha stared at his omega, who was slowly starting to show his stomach. It wasn't big, but it did start to show if he wore tshirts.

Jihun was currently trying to eat the Alphas fingers, although Yugyeom didn't notice until the baby bit his pointer finger.

"Ow! Ji don't bite!" Yugyeom chastised the almost 1-year-old, nursing his wound.

The baby simply giggled, clapped his hands together, and tried to get off the couch where they were pressed up against.

"Did he nip your finger again?" Jinyoung called, regaining Yugyeoms attention.

The alpha smiled lovingly and hummed back as an answer, making the omega chuckle as Yugyeom helped the struggling baby onto the floor.

Jihun then proceeded to wobbly walk his way over to his father who greeted him with a dramatic sigh.

"Look at you, you little brat." Jinyoung cooed, listening as Yugyeom got up from the couch to join the duo.

Of course, Jinyoung's waist was adorned with arms circled around it and a head full of floppy light brown hair on his shoulder.

Yugyeom loved to tuck his face into Jinyoungs neck and just smell the lovely scent his boyfriend gave off. It was very similar to Jihuns and both calmed him down immensely.

Yugyeom often wondered how he had managed to grow up and be far away from Jinyoung for that long, but so grateful that the older had moved in.

The taller unconsciously tightened his arms and burrowed deeper into Jinyoung nape making the older pause grabbing a container for the cookies to put his hands over his boyfriends.

"Gyeom? Is everything okay?" Jinyoung asked, making sure not to move in worry of making the younger more upset.

"I just can't believe how much of an asshole I was. How could you let me back into your home after what I did to you?" He whispered into the olders neck, and Jinyoung could feel a water droplet roll down his neck and soak into his shirt's neckline.

The omega tried to turn around, but Yugyeom wouldn't budge. Jihun had waddled back into the living room after sensing distress and not know how to handle it.

"Yugyeom, stop holding yourself to that. Yes, it was stupid but I also didn't approach you until then either. You obviously care for me, Jihun, and our baby. You need to stop beating yourself down over something you did in the past. The past is the past babe, you can't change it. You can only grow." Jinyoung felt tears fall into his neckline at a faster pace, but he was finally able to turn around in Yugyeoms hold and cradle the male's teary face in his hands.

"I love you so much, so so much Jinyoung," Yugyeom whispered, letting more tears flow that the older frowned at and began wiping.

"I know, I love you too. More than you will ever realize sweetness. So please stop crying and help me get these cookies and bring supplies for Jihun." Jinyoung whispered back, pulling the male's forehead down to press a kiss against it making the boy smile.