Ten

Cough cough chittaphon leechaiyapornkul

Everybody had gotten a chance to get what they wanted. Seonghwa, Kihyun, and Jaebum's cooking was delicious and Jinyoung was so happy to be a part of this.

Jihun was currently being held by Yugyeom who was talking to Taehyung and Jungkook whilst Jinyoung finished his food. The sun was setting but the omega noticed how nobody seemed to be getting ready to leave.

Paige took notice of Jinyoungs growing confusion, letting out a chuckle, and tapping Jinyoung's hand. "If you go through a path through the forest back there," Paige pointed behind them to where a tall birch forest was. "You'll get to a beach, we're all heading there after everyone's done eating for a bonfire."

Jinyoung's eyebrows rose and he made a noise of understanding, and began to shovel his face full of Seonghwa's fruit salad much to Paige and Jooheon's amusement.

He soon finished, and got up to stand next to Yugyeom who handed him Jihun, the baby sleepily whining from being moved. "I think he's hungry, did you pack baby food?" Yugyeom asked to which Jinyoung nodded and went off inside to feed his son in privacy.

Once the omega was gon Jungkook scoffed and punched Yugyeoms shoulder. "You're so fucking whipped Yugs! Like damn could you be any more of Jinyoung's doormat?"

Yugyeom huffed, crossing his arms as the trio moved to Taehyung's car to get blankets for the bonfire. "Whatever, it's not like it will go anywhere I'm sure I'll get over it as Jihun grows. I don't even know who his dad is."

Taehyung shook his head while they grabbed the blankets and a few beach chairs before heading to follow the group heading into the woods. Yugyeom scanner his eyes across the few wolves lingering back to either rally the kids or get their own supplies for the bonfire.

"I'll go get Jinyoung, leave a blanket open!" Yugyeom called, handing the blanket to Jungkook (which Taehyung took) and quickly entered the house.

The omega was easy to find as he was in the dining room you entered as soon as you come inside. "Hey everybody's heading to the beach, is Jihun asleep?" Yugyeom softly questioned as the older silently stood up.

Jinyoung nodded, taking Yugyeoms outstretched hand as he guided them out of the house and through the path getting harder and harder to see as the sun went down.

They reached the beach, Jinyoung slightly jolting as the cold sand touched his feet. Yugyeom held back a smile as he guided them to the blanket he had handed to his best friend as Jaebum, Namjoon and Mingi grumbled on how to start the fire.

Jinyoung gently laid Jihun in the middle of the blanket so he himself could move and not wake his son. The omega was caught off guard when Seonghwa and Hongjoong laid their blanket right next to his and Yugyeoms (the alpha had asked Jungkook to bring an extra for him and Jinyoung)

"Hey, I wanted a chance to talk to you more now that I finally got to meet you," Seonghwa's smooth voice uttered as he planted himself next to Jinyoung.

"Ah, so what do you want to know?" Jinyoung asked, stretching his legs out whilst Yugyeom went to help the others start the fire because seriously, it's a fire. Why is it hard to make?

Seonghwa hummed before turning his head and assessing Jinyoung. "If it's not too much of a sour subject, who's the father? And why isn't he with you?" The older alpha's expression softened when he saw the melancholy look the omega had.

"His name is Zitao, but everybody called him Tao. We were best friends since middle school and started dating as soon as high school ended.

He was a sweetheart, funny and sarcastic and just head over heels for me, and I was too. I was planning on joining his pack after I finished my first year of college.

But I found out I was pregnant one evening at my dorm so I called Tao, and he said he'd come over so we could celebrate. He never made it to my dorm and I was called by the hospital and told he was T-boned by a drunk driver.

He's alive, but was stuck in a coma for a good month, and when he came to, I was already gone. His parents found out why he was on the road, blamed me and refused to let me see him. We've talked a few times, I found out he's in China.

We both decided it was best to just keep our distance. I promised to send him updates on Jihun and dropped out of college. By the time I did I was about 7 months. And then I went house searching and finally found a place that seemed pretty perfect, which was the house I split with Yugyeom. And here we are. Sorry if that was a bit TMI"

Seonghwa frowned and grabbed Jinyoung's hands. "That was just enough, you obviously needed someone to talk to about this so don't apologize hun it's fine." Jinyoung nodded with a small smile, happy to have told someone else.

Yugyeom however, has heard the entire thing because the older boys kicked him out because of their pride in starting a fire.

And it hurt his heart to realize that Jinyoung would never see him in the same way because he still seemed in love with Jihun's dad, even if they haven't seen each other in 9 months. Which was wrong, but the alpha had already assumed and crushed his own heart in the process.

.
.
.
HAHA BETCHA DIDNT SEE THAT COMING DID YOU?! But please tell me who you thought the father was I'd really like to know!!

OKAY ALSO JUST CLEAR SOMETHING UP BECAUSE I FORGOT TO: Seonghwa and Hongjoong are a few years older than Jinyoung and Yugyeom in this. Ik it's weird to mix ages but like... technically Yugyeoms older then both of them irl but it fits better if seongjoong are older? Yeah.

But look!!!! I actually wrote something!!! I didn't reupload it!!! Sorry if it's bad I haven't really written anything in a hot minute.