Eleven

The fire crackled as everyone settled into their blankets and chairs. Namjoon and Jin has popped out marshmallows, gram crackers and chocolate for s' mores quickly grabbing the children's attention (which most definitely included Taehyung, Jungkook, San, Wooyoung, Mingi, Minhyuk, and Wonho) and Ateez the speed of Yugyeoms heartbeat the tongs and marshmallows were passed out and cooking over the fire.

There were a few casualties that were followed up with short cries or muttered curses followed by slapping because 'there are CHILDREN San!'

Yugyeom and Jinyoung were currently playing with a sleepy Jihun, when they were interrupted by a small human.

"Oh hey buddy! What's up?" Yugyeom asked, smiling at Jisung who shyly smiled before pointing at the baby. "Can I touch him?" The 7-year-old quietly asked, his dark fluffy hair ruffling as the wind picked up, making the waves crash against the beach in a soothing pattern.

Jinyoung smiled before picking up his son and sitting the baby on his knee facing the now kneeling boy who had the biggest smile on his face. Jisung softly grasped Jihuns hands, making the baby sleepily smile and clench his tiny fist against Jisungs fingers.

Whilst Jinyoung and the children were distracted with each other, Yugyeom leaned back on his arms watching the scene unfold with a fond smile.

Jisung soon was taken away from Jihun and Jinyoung by cranky Seonghwa and Hongjoong who wanted to move inside Taeyongs house to sleep.

Jimin and Hoseok has retired into the house hours ago, the pregnant man couldn't handle the wind without the sun to keep him warm. Although they left their twins with Taehyung, Jungkook, and Changkyun, who did not help the toddlers from settling down. Instead, chasing them around the beach and splashing in the shallow water.

The sun had fully set about an hour ago, and Jinyoung was slowly falling asleep while leaning on Yugyeom. The younger boy waited a few minutes after the older had closed his eyes before moving the omegas body to a laying position with Jinyoung's head and shoulders on Yugyeoms thighs.

Jihun was cuddled up to his father's neck, little snores were heard as the baby huffed in his sleep. Slowly couples started to break off from the warm fire and blanket of stars to head inside to sleep.

Once Taehyung and Jihong had caught up with Jungkook and Jinhun, Yugyeom knew it was time to bring Jinyoung inside. 

Yugyeom carded just fingers through Jinyoung's extremely soft black hair before lightly shaking Jinyoung's arm. "Hey Jinyoung. Jinyoungie. Jinnie. Come on hun we gotta go inside."

Jinyoung moaned in annoyance, shuffling closer to Yugyeoms stomach in protest to which the alpha grinned at. "Come on sleepy head. You can get some rest in a nice warm bed."

That seemed to convince the sleepy omega who huffed before sitting up, clutching his baby. The younger guided them back through the trail, across the backyard and into the house.

Jinyoung gave up trying to remember how many corners he turned and if he went up one or two flights of stairs before Yugyeom stopped at a white painted door.

"Here's the room you'll be sleeping in. It's Marks but Yuta and Haechan sometimes stay in here so that's why there are so many scents inside," the alpha assures the omega as he opened the door and they were hit with the smell of the room's occupants.

Jinyoung takes a deep breath to calm himself and get used to the other packs smell as he moved deeper inside the bedroom.