Eighteen

The house was quiet when Yugyeom awoke. He had no idea what time it was, but his head had a small throb to it.

He felt something on his neck and looked to see Jinyoung cuddled up to his side, head on his shoulder and breathing into his neck.

The sight was familiar since the duo frequently fell asleep on Jinyoung's couch together when Yugyeom was over to help with Jihun.

Yugyeom smiled contently at the sight of the older cuddled up to him before a fearsome realization fell over him.

He had slept with Jinyoung.

Jinyoung said he loved him.

Yugyeom didn't even say it back.

Did Jinyoung regret what happened? Oh god, what if he did? I'm so fucking stupid! I had one job, one job! Yugyeom cursed himself, anxiety riddling his bones before he made one of the stupidest decisions of his life.

He got up and left. Clothes abandoned and wolf form out.

Jinyoung awoke to the smell of food and grinned. Sleepily assuming he was home and Yugyeom was cooking again.

That was until he fully opened his eyes before sitting straight up in shock. He was still at Youngjaes house... and naked at that!

He confusedly looked around until he noticed two piles of clothes and realization hit him luck a truck.

"I slept with Yugyeom. Oh my fuck," the omega brought a hand to his lips as his eyes blew wide.

Shaking his head and pulling himself together, he put on the discarded clothes before pausing to look at Yugyeoms pile.

Maybe the alpha had worn his clothes from the night before. Not thinking too much into it, the omega headed downstairs.

YoungJae greeted him with a grimaced smile, a hungover was hitting the male. "Good morning Jinyoung! I'm making pancakes and eggs have a seat."

The omega did as told, sliding into a chair next to a miserable looking Jeongin and an amused Seungmin.

The beta turned to point at the human, "Innie seemed to forget the cost of drinking," Jinyoung snorted in amusement at the young boy's remark.

"Jeongin sweety, come take this," Youngjae called making the human whine in protest before ultimately getting up and letting the omega coddle him.

After Jeongin returned, seeming better after receiving attention, YoungJae finished the breakfast as a few others joined the table.

Chan and BamBam looked ready to murder anyone who spoke above a whisper, Felix was surprisingly perfectly fine and tending to his pouty hungover boyfriend. Jisung was trying to start a conversation with Hyunjin who just awkwardly looked at Minho who was glaring at the taller one.

Jaebum finally came down, as Jinyoung and Seungmin were giggling over a sleepy Jeongin and tapped the omega on the shoulder.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jinyoung looked up at the alpha in confusion. After a few silent beats, the alphas eyes widened before he grabbed Jinyoung hand and pulled him from the kitchen into the hall.

"Uh Jaebum, what's going on?" Jinyoung asked, anxiety building up in his gut.

"Did you two have sex?" The unfiltered question caught Jinyoung off guard before the omega shifted and nodded uncomfortably.

Was Jaebum mad that them? It wasn't on purpose, they had gone up for the clothes.

"Are you mad?" Jinyoung asked tentatively, unconsciously moving backward slightly which the alpha caught.

Jaebums eyes softened and he frowned at Jinyoungs action. "No, I just wanted to confirm the change in your scent is all. Where is Yugyeom by the way?"

Jinyoung's expression that had gone back to comfort dropped and he paled. "You haven't seen Yugyeom?" Jinyoung asked, tears starting to well up.

Yugyeom left him.

Pain shot through his heart and the small male collapsed as realization hit him.

Jaebums eyes widened then darkened, a growl ripping through him as he understood what happened by Jinyoung's question and reaction.

"That little fucker. When I get my hands on him he won't be able to fight his way out."

.
.
.
So haha... surprise! I know it's shorter but this chapter was only meant for that part.

I think I'll be updating the next one sooner so I can get to the exciting part for me

Anyway don't hate Yugyeom too much, this wasn't meant to be an angst book :)