Thirteen

Nobody expected Yugyeom to go after Yunho too but before the enraged alpha could swipe at the boy Mingi in the form of his black wolf leaped in front of his mate and took the blow with a growl.

Mingi tried to swipe back but Yugyeom was too quick, blocking the attack with his own paw. The older quickly learned why his pack leader as well as Yugyeoms hadn't interfered when Yugyeom went after San as the boy easily overpowered him. Sure Mingi's wolf as slightly bigger than Yugyeoms but size meant nothing when Yugyeom knew how to attack so well.

Mingi was quickly thrown into his back and Yugyeom growled in his ear as a warning before backing off. The problem is he didn't stop there either. He also whipped around to face Jaime who seemed to know it was coming.

She put her hands up and lowered herself to be shorter than the protective alpha. "Yugyeom chill. He's fine."

'HE'S FINE?!' The growling answer reverberated through all the wolves heads as the wolf made himself bigger.

'HE'S HAD TWO PANIC ATTACKS IN THE LAST TWO DAYS AND YOU WANT TO TELL ME HE'S FINE?! ILL SHOW YOU WHATS FINE.'

And with that, he leaped at her but was cut off by Jaebums wolf who pushed her behind him. 'YUGYEOM. STOP'. the alpha command made all the subordinates lower themselves but Yugyeom didn't seem the slightest bit affected.

He simply growled and launched himself at his pack leader catching some by surprise. Jaebum didn't expect Yugyeom to continue and didn't have time to defend himself and was knocked to the ground.

Quickly getting back up, Jaebum let out his own growl and the alphas began circling each other. Both wolves faintly heard someone mention Jinyoung and a click before Jaebum launched an attack, going to bite Yugyeoms legs to try and get him to fall.

It didn't work, and Yugyeom bit Jaebums leg effectively knocking his alpha down much to Youngjaes annoyance.

Nobody was too worried as the enraged alpha didn't continue to fight when Jaebum was down, seeming only biting his alpha as a warning.

Jaime groaned when Yugyeom whipped back to growl at her. To which Yoongi frowned and nudged his girlfriend.

She huffed before kneeling with her head down. "I'm sorry," and everyone sighed until she whipped her head up. "But you need to be put in your place," Yoongi tried to stop Jaime but the girl had already started morphing into he wolf, so the boy just facepalmed.

She didn't even circle him before leaping at him, expecting Yugyeom to get caught off guard, to which she was wrong when she was met with a paw to the snout.

She kept attacking him with swift moves to which the male swiped at with annoyance. He finally had enough when she bit his paw, and decided to put her in her place.

He pulled the paw she was latched onto towards him, and proceeded to bite her neck to which she whimpered and let go. He pushed her to the ground growling as she tried to knock him off.

He finally let go and put a paw on her growling mouth, showing his own teeth. She rolled out from under him and swiped at him knocking him to the ground.

She stood on top of him and was going for his throat when she was flung off by him kicking her, her body flying a good ten yards away.

He then rolled over and started running onto to get cut off when a small thing stood in front of her collapsed body.

Everybody held their breath as an angry Jinyoung with a puffy face from crying flared down Yugyeom. The group did a collective gasp when the omega proceeded to grab the wolf by the ear and start pulling him to Yugyeom car.

"Kim Yugyeom did I fucking ask you do attack your packmates? Your family? YOU BIT JAEBUM! Are you stupid? He's your leader! He's our leader! Oh, and you think him being made gonna be your issue? Not even close to how pissed I am!"

It was kind of funny to see a fuming male drag a huge pouting wolf by his ear, ranting whilst pulling him to a car.

The injured wolves were brought inside while YoungJae, Seonghwa, and Namjoon walked over while Jinyoung commanded Yugyeom to change back whilst holding out a pair of clothes.

"-can't even contain yourself you fucking mutt oh my god. I'm not fine no. But that does not mean you get to embarrass me like that! We're not even mates Yugyeom why the fuck did you do that?" Namjoon awkwardly cleared his throat to catch Jinyoungs attention whilst a sulking Yugyeom put his shirt on.

"Oh, boys! I'm so sorry he's being a dumbass you don't even need to yell at him. After I drive us home and give him a long talk, he won't ever do that again. You can expect an apology via phone or text within the next two days. So if you'll excuse us I have to get this hormonal teenager home. Nice meeting you all!"

The three leaders just stood in shock at the alpha took every insult the omega through, as well as how spot on the omega was. They did want to make Yugyeom apologize, as well as lecture him but it seemed Jinyoung had that all under control.

All they could do was wave back at Jinyoung as he took the keys from Yugyeom, hopped in the drivers side, and pulled out of the driveway.

"So we're not gonna see Yugyeom for a few weeks, are we? He's gonna get grounded by his fucking crush" Seonghwa spoke in amusement.

"Yes. Yes, he is."

.
.
.
Honestly idk what this chapter even is. It's probably shittily written and confusing I'm sorry.