Nine

Yugyeom didn't realize his eyes had turned pink until Jimin pointed at his own eyes before pointing a finger at Yugyeom. But the boy couldn't help it, his wolf was stressed because Jinyoung was stressed so now he was stressed and goddammit where's Jihun?!

"He's right here Gyeom. Here give him to Jinyoung," Taehyung's deep-voiced answer, as well as his outstretched arms holding the newborn, made the other alpha realize he had growled it aloud. Flushing from embarrassment, Yugyeom grabbed Jihun while Taehyung quickly shooed out the remaining onlookers before giving Yugyeom a final look and leaving with Jungkook back outside.

Yugyeom then turned back to a less shaking Jinyoung who was gripping into the front of Yugyeoms pink shirt tightly, fingers white. "Hey sweetness look who I've got," Jinyoung's purple eyes flickered down to his son, who gurgled happily when his father looked at him.

Jinyoung slowly released Yugyeoms shirt and grabbed his son, clutching the baby against his chest and kissing the top of his head. Only then did Jinyoung begin to relax, the two familiar smells that reminded him of home calmed him down until he stopped shaking and his purple eyes had turned back to brown.

Yugyeom, who had been running his fingers through the omegas hair and had his other arm around Jinyoung stopped and looked slightly down and met Jinyoung's still watery gaze. "Hey," he whispered, writing a few stray tears that left Jinyoung's eyes. "You all better now?"

Jinyoung nodded with a shaky sigh. Yugyeom smiled lightly and stood up before leaning down, sticking out a hand to help the older up. Once both males were back on their feet, Jinyoung moved Jihun to rest his head on his right shoulder before walking out of the kitchen behind Yugyeom.

Once the males reached the outside, they were met with a tall and very apologetic looking beta. "Hey, um. I'm Yunho and sorry for grabbing onto you, I'm used to being able to be touchy with others." Jinyoung smiled at the apologetic beta and pat the tallers shoulder.

"No it's fine, I like skinship I was just overwhelmed." Yunho nodded and parted towards his red-headed mate who was conversing with Jaebum by the grill. Jinyoung surveyed the yard before his eyes landed on the children playing ahead of them, Taehyung and Jungkook cuddling on a chair watching the kids and whispering amongst themselves.

"Those two are really touchy," Jinyoung commented, jutting his chin towards the cuddly pair. Yugyeom snorted but nodded none the less as Jinyoung leaned against his shoulder.

"It's probably because Jungkook's pregnant. Taehyung's touchy normally but when your mate is pregnant you kinda get more possessive, so touchy Taehyung plus baby equals that," Jinyoung laughed at Yugyeoms words, noticing how he was leaned up against the alpha, who had put a hand around his waist as well.

Their comfortable silence of watching the kids play was interrupted by Paige who was being over a couple Jinyoung had yet to meet. "Jinyoung! These two rascals said they haven't met you yet and now that your outside I assumed it be okay for you to meet them."

Paige's words made Jinyoung smile and nod, waving to a slightly shorter brunette who had a nice build standing next to a very handsome, prince-like man with light auburn hair. "So the shorter one is Jongho, and his boyfriend Yeosang." Paige introduced the pair.

Yeosang and Jinyoung shook hands and Jongho pulled him in for a hug. "Okay so I see hugging is normal for you guys," Jinyoung commented making the small group laugh.

"Yeah sorry, were apart of Seonghwa's pack and since we all still live together we're comfortable with each other, and skinship is super common," Yeosang commented, and Jinyoung really liked his voice for some reason.

"Ah I see, could somebody tell me who's kids are who's besides Minjae? The older boy kinda looks like Seonghwa but the two younger boys I can't figure out," Jinyoung asked, and Paige grinned.

Paige ran a hand through her hair before pointing to the two smaller boys. "Those are Jimin and Hoseoks boys, twins. The one with slightly more tanned skin is Jihong, and the other is Jinhun. They're about three years old. The older boy chasing Minjae is Jisung, Seonghwa, and Hongjoong's boy he's seven I believe." Jinyoung made a noise of recognition before thanking Paige.

As Jinyoung turned to talk to Yugyeom, a very buff man clapped and cupped his hands over his mouth. "DINNERS READY!" He shouted followed by the cutest smile Jinyoung has ever seen, aside from Jihuns.

Jinyoung followed Yugyeom as everyone gathers on the deck, where Seonghwa and the others he was first introduced to were sitting. There were four more tables that were filling up, but nobody seemed rushed so Jinyoung just sat at the nearest table, Yugyeom sitting next to him and resting a hand on the omegas thigh.

Yugyeom squeezed his thigh in a comforting manner while the rest of the 'family' sat down. The buff guy from earlier sat down across from them accompanied by Hyungwon, and Jinyoung tried not to snort. When the two boys sat next to each other, it was hard to contain yourself, Hyungwon just looked so tiny.

Paige and Jooheon also joined their table as well as San and Wooyoung. The blonde omega instantly cooing over Jihun who was then handed to him by a grinning Jinyoung. Jaebum began calling people to the grill and plastic table littered with food by the table.

"So babe this is Jinyoung. Jinyoung this is my mate Hoseok, but everybody calls him Wonho." Hyungwon introduced the boys while Yugyeom watched San and Wooyoung play with Jihun. Jooheon noticed and elbowed the tall boy in his ribs.

"Stop staring Jesus. Jihun is fine," Jooheon scolded quietly making Yugyeom frown. He leaned over to Jooheon with a pout.

"Am I really starting? I didn't mean to..." Jooheon rolled his eyes as Yugyeom trailed off. Jinyoung talking to Wonho and Minhyuk who the male had just introduced him to.

"Yes. You are. Now focus on yourself and less on your neighbor who you have a crush on and his baby."

.
.
.
Y'all this get together is gonna be like 5 chapters I swear.

Anyway mini-rant ahead;

So y'all know I run the account Fruit-Tae Which is where all my Taekook books are. And I'm a Top Tae enthusiast because if you actually base their personalities or just how they act instead of their physical appearance, Jungkook is a whole ass bottom. (IN MY OPINION OK. MY O P I N I O N)

But I don't think I've written smut in any of my Taekook books so when I mentioned I viewed Taehyung as the top on my FAQ in Angels a person commented '...'

Now I really shouldn't be getting mad over this but I just CANNOT STAND ASSHOLES.

FIRST OF ALL HAVE TAEKOOK COME OUT AS GAY? NO.

HAVE TAKEOOK CONFIRMED THEIR DATING? NO.

THEN WHY ARE YOU COMMENTING ON MY BOOK A PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE RESPONSE TO MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE. I EVEN SAID YOU CAN VIEW IT AS TOP KOOK SINCE THERE ISN'T SMUT!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE TOP KOOK BUT DO I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT ON OTHER PEOPLES BOOKS WHERE JUNGKOOK IS THE TOP? NO.

HAVE SOME FUCKING DECENCY TO THE AUTHOR WHO WORKED THEIR BUTT OFF TO WRITE THAT BOOK/ CHAPTER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY CONTENT OR MY SHIP/ BEDROOM PREFERENCE THEN GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOOK.

sorry I just hate people who mention they don't like something unless I've talked about it with them. And I've seen this more on my BTS account and it frustrates me. Those fools are why I just call myself a BTS stan and not an ARMY.
.
.
.
THIS IS THE LAST REUPLOAD!! TIME TO ACTUALLY WRITE NOW LMAO