Chapter 4

BECKHAM🌴

I sound like a fucking pussy. "I'm sorry for my tone"? I don't apologize to anyone, and here I am saying sorry for my tone. She has me wrapped around her finger and doesn't even know it.

But let's get one thing straight...I am NOT a masseuse. I'm a cocky billionaire that can't back down from a bet. Let me explain, two weeks ago me and my friends made a bet on a game, I obviously lost. The terms of my bet were that I would work as a masseuse for a day. One of my friends was well acquainted with the owner of the massage place I worked at for a day. They expected me to hate it and be utterly punished by having to massage oil and lotion on random strangers, but having Tatum walk into that room was well worth it. She's smart, beautiful, and doesn't know how much money I make. With her I get to be Beckham Hansen, the masseuse that rents Aston Martins and Armani Suits.

I'm not a good guy for Tatum, I'm a ruthless, cocky, bastard with a gambling problem. Most of the time I win. She's sweet and adorable, fucking sexy as hell. I'm not giving her up and she will never find out who I am until I'm ready.

I know I sound like a dick, but I've never been able to be with a girl who doesn't want me for my money. I own one of the biggest tech firms in the country, it's my pride and joy, but money also comes with consequences. It doesn't solve all problems, it can't bring people back, it can't save the ones you love. One thing it can do is put fake people in your life. Which is why my only friends are the loyal idiots I've known since junior high, the rest of my acquaintances are simply business.

I treat my workers right though, and I give respect to those who earn it. But I can still be seen as an arrogant asshole. I don't know what Tatum thinks of me. So far I know she believes I'm annoying. I laugh at the thought. She makes me happy and horny, I think that's the perfect combination and I'm going to try and keep it like that for as long as possible.

For a second I forgot about what I was talking about on the phone with Tatum until she speaks again and pulls me out of my thoughts. "It's okay, I understand. What do you want to eat tonight?"

"I was thinking I would pick up some Japanese food. You take me as a teriyaki chicken girl."

She laughs and agrees. "I am. Make sure you get yum yum sauce."

"Trust me, Sugarlips, I'll give you some yum yum sauce."

A groan leaves her mouth that hits straight in my groin. "You're so corny, Beckham."

"I'll add it to the list under annoying."

"There's a list." I can practically hear the mischief in her voice.

Pulling into my garage, I laugh. "There is."

"Am I allowed to add?" Her soft voice, is flirty and seductive and does things to me.

"You are.

There's a long pause on the other end, then a sexy as hell hum. A hum that would feel great vibrating against my dick with her mouth wrapped around it. I need her so bad it hurts. Tonight, she's mine.

Cutting the engine, I climb out the car and wait for her to tell me the things she wants to add to the list. Apparently, I'm annoying, corny, cute and sweet with gorgeous eyes and a hot body. Ok I may have added the last one for my own satisfaction. But then she moves to a lower area, with a name I don't appreciate.

"Did you just name my dick 'little Beckham'?" I grumble. "Because Sugarlips me and you both know 'little Beckham' is far from little."

Her sexy as hell laugh makes "little Beckham" wake up. "It's a part of you, so therefore 'little Beckham', but to ease your ego, I'll call him Beckham Jr."

"Beckham Jr is going to need extra attention," I grunt opening the garage door and head into the house.

"What time are you going to get here tonight?"

I think about it for a minute before giving her an answer. "I'll be there in an hour."

"I'll see you tonight."

"See you tonight, Sugarlips."

She sighs. "Bye, Beckham."

Laughing, I hang up and head upstairs to take a shower. After I climb out and dry off, I slip on a plain white t-shirt and grey sweats with my white sneakers. There's no need for a suit today. On the way to Tatum's apartment I place a call to my favorite Japanese place to put in my order. I usually have an assistant to do shit like this, but I'm about to fire her and I want to keep that part of my life separate from the first actual girlfriend I have had since high school. I have no intentions of losing Tatum, when the time is right I will tell her the truth, but right now I really love being Beckham Hansen, the masseuse.