Chapter 15

BECKHAM🌴

That got her right where I wanted her. Firing her little boyfriend will piss her off completely.

I've been watching them around the office, touching and teasing each other, laughing. I know what's been going on between them, it's not like they make it secret. Makes me want to fire him even more, without a fucking severance.

She's around the desk and standing in front of me in seconds. "You prick."

"Language," I growl as I pull her onto my lap and send a nip to her earlobe.

I move my hand along her thigh causing her to shiver. "I bet he doesn't make your body react to him the way it reacts to me."

"You can't fire him," she says breathlessly.

"Baby, I can do whatever I want. I'm the CEO. I own this whole company." I kiss up her neck and her head tilts back resting on my shoulder.

"Beckham," she moans.

"Boy did I miss that sound." I lick up her neck forcing a gasp from her lips as I squeeze her thigh.

I move my hand along her inner thigh as I push up her dress. She grips my wrist, her breathing picking up. "You can't fire him."

"Oh? And why can't I?" A groan slips through as she shifts on my lap against my dick begging to be let out.

"Because..."

"Why?" I drag my hand higher gently brushing against...lace.

"Mr. Heights, you won't fire him," she growls turning her head to me and looking into my eyes.

I apply pressure between her legs. Fuck, she's warm. "Tell me why?" She moans as I push against her wet opening. "Tell me Tatum!"

"He's married and loyal. His wife is amazing and I would never sleep with him."

"You're lying to protect him."

Her hand comes up to cup the back of my neck and her gaze flicks to my lips then back up to meet my eyes. "Everyone knows. I wouldn't lie to you."

Did she really have to play that card? "I'm sorry," I whisper just before I kiss her. Really kissing her, taking her lips, her tongue, and everything I've wanted to taste for the past few months.

I stand up and walk her over to the couch, so glad that I decided to get one. I rarely use it but right now it is definitely coming in handy.

"Beckham?" She whispers against my lips. "Please."

"Please, what?"

Her legs tighten around me. "Fuck me."

"My pleasure," I reply as I sit down on the couch with her standing in between my legs.

I move my hands to the hem of her dress and gently pull it off to reveal a pair of white lace panties and no bra. Naughty girl.

"I've missed this body," I groan, placing a kiss to her stomach.

"Please you've probably had multiple girls over since we broke up."

"I haven't," I bite out. I wonder if she has, but it's not important.

Slowly, she slides her legs over mine. Leaning in I take one of her taut nipples into my mouth. She still tastes the same and I love it.

Her small fingers run through my hair then drag down my sides to the buttons of my shirt. "Tell me..." One by one she undoes my buttons.

"Tell you what?" I ask barely able to focus with her lips moving along my neck.

"Those times when you were over at my place and on your laptop...?" She doesn't finish the question, but I know what she's asking.

"I was doing work."

"Same with the phone?"

"Yes," I whisper against her shoulder.

Her hips move against my erection and her hands fall from my shirt to behind her back to rest on my knees.

"You knew where I worked." Her hips pick up. "I told you about the things at work. About yourself."

"Tatum—" I groan, watching her breasts rise and fall in front of me.

"Don't." She's practically naked and I don't even have my shirt fully off. She has complete control and she knows it. "Were you ever going to tell me?"

"Yes I was, Tatum."

"When?" She moans.

My throat tightens, her pace picks up. I want to fuck her do bad. "I was going to tell you after I saw where we were going," I answer reaching down to cup her ass. I barely get my fingertips on it when she grabs my hands and pushes them back.

"I really liked you, Beckham," she moans. "I wanted to be with you. I liked being with you you made me happy."

A shuddery breath leaves her lips as she grips my shoulder and shivers above me. Her orgasm hits her hard and fast, perfect teeth biting down on a plump bottom lip in attempts to muffle her moan.

"You lied to me." She climbs off my lap and begins to slip her dress back on. "You can finish yourself off."

I scoff and shake my head staring at her with incredulity. She can't just dry hump my dick and get off. I watch her slip on that short dress she is wearing before turning to me.

"Please, Mr. Heights, don't threaten my friend again."

I stand with my shirt still open and my dick straining against my pants. "You know that little outfit you're wearing is against the dress code."

"Sorry my friends picked it out. You didn't seem to mind so much when you were stripping it off me," she replies pulling her dress lower. "Is there anything else you need from me?"

I stand to my feet and make my way over to her wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her against my erection. Then I kiss her like it's my last time, because it might be. She pushes against my chest before finally reciprocating the movement. I slip my tongue past her lips, kissing her tasting her as I hold her in my arms.

I don't want her to let go, but it's not my choice. One second her lips are on mine, the next she's pulling back and looking up at me with glassy eyes. Fucking hell, this woman is a heartbreaker with her watery eyes and pouty lips.

I've caught feelings for her. I didn't notice it when we were together but when I no longer got to spend almost every night with her everything hit me. I lost the one woman I've ever wanted in a long time. Now I can't stand not being with her.

I'll take what I can get with her as my assistant. But I can't give up.

Brushing my thumb over her cheek, I tilt her chin up for her to meet my eyes. "Hawaii. We're going."

"Huh?" She questions staring at me with confusion.

"I have business there and I need you there with me. You have three days to get your stuff together. We will stay for a week. I'll pick you up Friday at 6 sharp."

Nodding, she steps away from me and opens my door. "If that is all..."

"That will be all."

She leaves. Again.