Chapter 5

TATUM🌺

The second I get off the phone, I immediately strip my clothes, throw them into the laundry basket and climb in the shower. Taking my time, I wash my hair, shave, and exfoliate, before stepping out and wrapping a towel around me.

As I'm raking hair products through my hair the doorbell rings. Quickly I slip on my red silk robe and skip to the door, happily opening it to find Beckham in sweats, holding food. I never thought that could be an actual turn on. He smiles down at me and I step closer taking the food out of his hand and walking to the counter.

His smile quickly disappears and I can't help but chuckle as he walks up behind me, closing the door behind him.

"I don't get a 'hey'? Anything?"

The scent of teriyaki chicken intoxicates my senses. Oh I'm so hungry. Then I remember the casserole I put in the oven and rush over to check on it. It looks done so I take it out of the oven and set it on top of the stove to cool off.

"So you're not going to regard the giant guy who just bought you the food? And why am I bringing food if you already cooked?"

Slowly, I make my way over to him with a smile on my face. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pull him into me, "Hi baby. And the meal I just cooked is either lunch or dinner for the week. I don't usually cook during the week."

He nods in understanding and presses a kiss to the top of my nose. "Hi, Sugarlips."

"Is that your favorite nickname?"

A smirk appears on his face as he plays with the ties on my robe. "It is now." He tugs on the ties of the robe and groans. "Please tell me you aren't wearing anything under this because you are looking 'berry-delicious'."

Uncontrollably I burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh, it gets worse. You are so corny, Beckham, move that to the top of the list."

He laughs and slowly begins to undo the ties of my robe. Gently, I drag my hands over down his arms and to his hands, pulling them off. "Maybe after the food."

"I need a guarantee."

"I guarantee you I will think about it." I say, placing a quick kiss to his lips then walking to my room to pull my hair up and put on clothes.

"Leave the robe on!" Beckham calls out behind me. I guess I'm just pulling my hair up. So that's what I do. Squeezing out the leftover water, I pull my curls up into a mess of a bun and head back out to the living room where Beckham has moved.

Neatly, Beckham has spread out our food on the coffee table and my stomach growls at the sight. He smiles at me as I approach and pulls me into his lap, pushing my robe aside and moving his hand up my inner thigh. "I wanna see if your wet for me."

I brush my hand over his cheek and kiss his neck. "If I don't eat in the next few seconds you can ignore any possibility of us having any form of sex tonight."

His eyes narrow and he moves his hand up my thigh until his fingers lightly graze my lips causing me to jump. I start to push him off, but he grips my thigh and holds me down. "Did you just threaten me with no sex?"

"Beckham," I try to plead, but it comes out breathless as he licks up my neck and nips my ear.

His chest shakes with a silent laugh. "I know you're hungry so I won't make you wait anymore. Even though you are torturing me."

I smile and push off of him, to pick up my food and sit on the couch. My stomach growls as I pour sauce over my food. Licking my lips, I start to dig in when I turn to see Beckham staring at me.