Chapter 30

TATUM🌺

Who knew that waking up to a wonderful sensation between your legs would be a great way to start the morning. Well I guess Beckham knew as he kisses softly just around my lower lips. So softly that it feels like torture.

I begin to pull bag only to have my inner thighs gripped and spread wider. He licks. A slow lick from my opening to my clit. This man sure knows how to use his tongue.

He continues to lick as I start to quiver and cover my mouth to muffle my moans. I move my hips to get more friction, but the languid movements of his tongue only prolong my orgasm, building it slower and slower. I feel his thumb tease my opening and I'm so close I can feel it. But I think if we are going to have morning sex we should a least do it right.

Reaching under the covers, I pull him out to come face to face with my handsome man. "Good morning, baby."

He smiles and places kisses along my throat as he rubs his cock against my slick opening and pushes in the tip. Only the tip. In and out, going no deeper, but it's not enough. I want all of him. All I get is an inch more, but I need him to fill me to the hilt.

"Deeper," I demand in his ear.

'I thought you said no sex' the stupid smirk on his face reads.

Nevertheless, he slides in deeper, picking up his pace as he supports himself with one hand and fingers my clit with the other.

"You're mine."

"I'm yours," I repeat.

He growls and takes my lips, thrusting harder as my moans slip out of my mouth and into his, muffled by our connected lips. Unexpectedly his hand comes around my throat, applying just the right amount of pressure.

My walls tighten. "I'm coming," I sigh gripping his biceps as he comes with me taking every part of me.

"I love you," he grunts against my ear.

I collapse into my pillows. "I love you too." And I mean it.

🌺

Five weeks have passed since we've been in Maui and every since then Beckham and I have been inseparable. The man is insatiable. He says it because we need to make up for the months we lost.

A part of me feels like he's afraid of losing me and I don't blame him. But I don't want to lose him either. If we encounter another situation like the previous we will talk it out and listen to each other before jumping to any crazy decisions to break up. At least that's what we agreed to do when I FaceTimed him to talk about it.

Last night he didn't come over because he was busy and it was a good thing because I threw up last night. And this morning. I blame it on last nights meal not sitting well with me.

I wash my face and brush my teeth before taking a shower. I feel so much better afterwards and ready to start the day. Slipping on my grey t-shirt dress with white sneakers, I throw my hair up into a high ponytail avoiding breakfast with the nausea I still feel.

On my way up to the office, I stop by Ruth's floor and tell her all about the things that have been going on between me and Beckham. We all hung out with Julie and Geo last week at my place. I can happily say that they don't hate him.

When I've spent too much time with Ruth, I decide it's time for me to go up to my floor and get started on work. Despite having my boyfriend as the CEO I don't believe in special treatment...even though Beckham gives it to me all the time. I will get my work done like everyone else and be held to the same standards.

We talked about that last night too.

I don't bother stopping by Beckham's office. I'm tired, my head hurts, and I really have to go pee. But I don't have time to do that when Geo yells into my office before I can even flop down into my seat.

"Big boss has called a meeting."

Why didn't he tell me he was calling a meeting this morning?

Collecting my papers I leave my office and head into the meeting room. I feel the urge to throw up just as I reach the door of the meeting room, but I immediately push it down. I probably should not have come to work today, but I felt fine earlier. The headache is probably because I skipped breakfast and practically threw up everything I ate last night.

The moment I step into the room, Beckham's eyes land on me. We haven't really told the office about our relationship, but I'm pretty sure they can tell. They were probably able to tell within the first week of me working up here. I make my way across the room and sit in the empty seat at the front next to Beckham with Austin sitting across from me. Beckham never sits down and the way he hovers over me is sometimes annoying because I have to crane my head up to look at him.

We're halfway through the meeting when nausea consumes me again. I try to push it down, but it doesn't work this time as it claws up my throat. Pushing out of my seat, I nearly roll over Beckham's foot, he reaches for me but I have to get out of here before I throw up. Barely making it to my office I fall to my knees and throw up into the trashcan by desk.

George is by my side in seconds, pulling my ponytail away and rubbing my back until I let it all out.

"Are you ok?" He questions, crouching down in front of me and passing me a tissue and a glass of ice water.

"Yes. Can you call Ruth please?"

Nodding, he immediately picks up my office phone and dials Ruth. I take the water in sips, pulling my knees to my chest and resting my head back against my desk. I really want to go home.