Chapter 11

TATUM🌺

Wednesday comes and so does Beckham. I brought the subs after asking Beckham what he wanted on his.

He comes through the door on his phone, but the way he smiles at me when he comes in makes me want to take his phone out of his hand, end the call and jump him. He must see it in my eyes because he tells the person on the phone to hold on right before muting it and placing it on the counter.

His lips are on mine in seconds and his large hands are cupping my ass, picking me up and wrapping my legs around him.

I moan into his mouth, slipping my fingers through his hair and pulling him closer.

"Hello?" The person on the phone says, pulling us out of our very heated moment.

Sighing, I slide off of him. "Subs and Hawaii Five-O whenever your finished."

"Let me finish up this call and I'll be right there, Sugarlips."

I nod and walk into the living room, waiting patiently for Beckham and listening in on his end of the phone call.

"You have to the end of this month. Find someone qualified and please make sure they aren't single, ok?...I'm putting my trust that you will find someone right. Don't let me down."

He hangs up then makes his way over to me sitting down next to me and grabbing his sub. "Hi, beautiful," he says softly, wrapping his arm over my shoulder.

"What was that about?" I ask as I glance up at him.

He kisses my forehead and pushes my hair off my shoulder. "It's nothing you have to worry about, baby."

That's reassuring.

Cuddling up closer in his arms, I click play and start the show, eating dinner and trying had to focus on the tv as Beckham constantly teases me.

🌺

3 weeks later...

Me and Beckham have officially been dating for a month. Did we celebrate? If having multiple rounds of sex is a celebration...then yes we celebrated. A lot.

It's Monday now and today is a really important day for me at work. I'm finally moving up to the top floor with the big guys. Though I'm only going as the assistant/secretary to the CEO, I figured if I showed the boss what I can do he'll keep me on as more than just his assistant.

It's a long shot, but I know he will see the potential I have. Plus I still get paid more than where I was at. So win-win either way. Let's just hope the CEO isn't as bad as they claim.

Well, at least if I have a bad day, I always have my baby to cheer me up. The one who is currently sleeping peacefully next to me. Not for long.

Pulling the covers down, I climb on top of him. His hands immediately come up to my thighs. We're both still naked from last night and the way his erection is pressed against me is only turning me on. I move my hips slowly causing a moan to leave his lips, his erection growing underneath me.

I bend down pushing my chest against his as I kiss up his neck. His eyes flick open and his hands move to the curve of my ass.

"Hi."

"Hi," I reply softly.

"You gonna tease me or fuck me?"

I sit up and look down at him, locking my eyes with him. "When we met you said you were clean. Are you really a man whore that gets checked every month and always wears a condom?"