Chapter 23

BECKHAM🌴

What is this woman doing? "Tatum—"

"Just answer the question Beckham," she interrupts.

Submitting, I continue to play with the waistband of her blue thong. "I had a really bad day. My assistant was ignoring me most of the day, then she strips off her t-shirt to reveal some sexy bikini."

I move my hands up her thighs and around her bare ass like I used to do when we had moments like these. She doesn't push me off this time. Instead she moves closer and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Why were you looking at your assistant like that?" She questions appalled.

Chuckling, I pull her closer and rest my head on her shoulder. "Mr. Akela and Mr. Kahoni sure were."

She kisses the side of my neck and plays with my ear. "How did the meeting go?"

"I hated every second of it. Mr. Akela paid more attention to my assistant than he did to me. After that it was the most fun I have had in a log time."

Gently she tilts my head back and places a soft kiss to my lips. "I have a feeling tomorrow will be better." As if coming to a sudden realization, she climbs off my lap and picks up her phone. "I have to make the arrangements for tomorrow."

"I'm going to go to bed don't keep me waiting too long."

Giggling she turns her back to me and places her first call to Ellie. I watch her from the bed as she makes the call in a sexy thong and tight tank top that cuts off a few inches above her belly button.

I can't hear Ellie speaking, but I listen to Tatum asking how many people are with them and then discussing the snorkeling activity that we discussed at dinner. She talks about transportation and time they will need to be ready.

When she glances back at me, biting her lip, I know she's about to do something. I was right she speaks in hushed tones but I can still hear her as she asks Ellie what hotel they are staying in, how many nights they are staying and then if it's possible for them to get their money back for the days they didn't stay. Then she discusses plane tickets and other stuff, that I'm not truly paying attention to as she rocks back and forth on her feet.

Only when I hear my name do I shift my attention back to Tatum. "There is something I've been extremely interested in, but I need to discuss things with Beckham first. I think it will be really fun and a great experience."

Climbing out of bed, I make my way over to Tatum walking up behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist. A soft hum leaves her lips before she closes things up with Ellie and ends the call. Immediately I turn her around to me.

"What is this fun thing you were talking about?" I question.

She pushes up onto her tippy toes and wraps her arms around me. "How do you feel about Maui?"

"I like it," I say skeptically.

"What about us going to Maui?"

"I love it."

"What if we invite Ellie and her family and give them an experience they won't forget?"

I sigh and kiss her cheek. "We can give them an experience they won't forget and then we can have our own experience separate."

"There's a villa in Maui. I think it has 4 rooms. We can just invite them."

I admire her virtue, but right now we need to think reasonably. "We barely know these people."

She nods and steps out of my grip. "I understand. I have to reserve spots for tomorrows activity."

Pulling her back, I drag my hands down her sides and look into her eyes. "Don't do that."

Once again she pulls back and tells me that she will be in bed in a few minutes. Nodding, I walk back to the bed and lay down. This time I don't listen to her conversation as I get lost in my thoughts and Tatum's suggestion.

It only takes Tatum a few minutes and then she is turning off the light and climbing into bed with me. She's tired I can tell so I turn onto my side and wrap my arms around her waist. "I'll think about it," I whisper.

Her fingers slip through mine and I want nothing more than to make her happy. A few minutes pass before I finally succumb to sleep, minutes after Tatum. I've missed her.

When I wake up between Tatum's legs, head resting on her chest and her arms wrapped around me, I can't help but laugh internally. Yesterday she woke up on my chest, and today I wake up on hers.

Deciding that I should get up, I kiss her cheek then head to the bathroom to take a shower. I take my time in the shower, clearing my mind and enjoying the warm spray dripping down my back.

We've progressed from Tatum hating me, but I still want her back in my arms. I want to hold her and love her the way I used to. I miss the old times and I want experiences like that, but this time as Beckham Heights without the lies or hiding.

When I step back into the bedroom Tatum is nowhere to be found. Then when I hear Tatum talking, I remember the room service I requested for 7:30 this morning. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, and potatoes and a fruit salad with different types of fruit. With orange juice. It's all going on Akela's tab anyways.

Walking into the sitting room, I find Tatum talking leaning against the counter talking to the room service guy. Her soft curls frame her face and she's still in her short tank top and nothing but her thin blue thong. She's gorgeous and the waiter seems to notice it as well as he looks at her with too much lust in his eyes. Walking up to them I grab Tatum's waist and pull her behind me, before thanking the man and kicking him out.

The second the door closes, Tatum smacks my arm and gives me that look. I resist the urge to laugh and kiss her cheek. She rolls her eyes and glares at me. "You didn't have to be rude, Beckham."

"Tatum, he was staring at your body. You're answering doors half naked in nothing but a thong and that small shirt with no bra! I don't want anyone to see that. It should be for my eyes only."

She rolls her eyes and starts to walk away from me. I yank her into my arms and send a sharp smack to her perfect ass that only I get to touch. A sharp gasp leaves her lips and I don't miss the way she pushes into my touch.

"You like that don't you?" I tease.

How did I not know that? Oh she really is made for me.

I squeeze her bum and Beckham Jr. wakes up ready for her. And the way she's pushing into my erection is not helping. Knowing I'll get nothing but blue balls if we continue this, I let her go and head to the table where the food has been set out.

I'm going to turn into an animal if I have to continue to restrain myself like this.

"Come on let's eat."

She sits down across from me and all I can focus on are her pebbled nipples showing through her shirt. And then my thoughts turn more sexual as her reaction at getting her ass spanked runs through my head.

Images of her naked body underneath me flash through my mind and I can barely focus on the food I'm eating. But I also can't take my eyes off the way she sucks on a strawberry and looks out the window.

When we finish eating, I slip on some clothes and pack up a bag with things we will possibly need today. Then I wait for Tatum to come back out.