Chapter 29

BECKHAM🌴

Ellie's family is already waiting at the planes when we arrive. Immediately we board the plane and take off to Maui. When we arrive in Maui the cars I requested are already waiting there for us. 30 minutes later we are arriving to the villas that Tatum booked last night.

Tatum goes ahead of me as I help take the bags out of the car. "I booked a Villa yesterday evening under Beckham Heights," I faintly hear Tatum say.

Once I finish helping them get the bag onto the cart, I make my way over to Tatum, wrapping my hands around her waist and dragging them over her hips. The woman behind the desk looks up at me. "May I get some identification, please?"

When she looks up at me, I can't help but place a kiss to her lips as I pull out my wallet and show her my ID. She nods towards my id and begins to do something in the computer

"You're bags are being brought to your Villa as of now. Here are you keys. I hope you enjoy your stay."

Thanking the woman, Tatum takes the keys and we meet back up with Ellie and her family. We all head to the Villa by the water and I am very excited to see what it looks like.

When we open the door we immediately walk into the living room that opens up to a connected large kitchen. The place has four king bedded bedrooms, five bathrooms, a gourmet Miele kitchen and a private outdoor space with a plunge pool and outdoor grill.

"Beckham and I will take the room in the back and you guys can divide the rest of the rooms amongst yourselves."

Before I can pull Tatum away Ellie pulls her into a hug. "Thank you so much, Tatum and Beckham!"

I take Tatum's hand the second Ellie releases her. "We will let you guys go ahead and get settled in and we will meet you back in here in a few minutes."

I pick up our bags and follow Tatum to the farthest room. As soon as I'm inside I close the door and drop the bags turning to my gorgeous woman. "Did you seriously think we could come into this room without me touching you?"

False coyness surrounds her as she walks into the bathroom, leaving me to follow. It has a spacious shower with enough room for lovemaking with a standalone bathtub.

We will be having a lot of sex, I think to myself.

"We are here with other people, Baby," she grumbles cutting into my thoughts.

I don't think I said that out loud.

Tatum steps in front of me, taking my hands and rocking back and forth. "You're very easy to read."

"Funny, I've been told the exact opposite." But I guess if I am easy to read she can tell how much I really want to rip off her clothes and pull her into the shower to make love to her slow and deep as the water falls over our bodies. Then I want to hold her in my arms until the world disappears and it's only the two of us.

I'm not going to lie to you or myself so I will be truthful and say that a small part of me regrets agreeing to go to the villa with them. I don't mind giving them this, but maybe we could've just sent them by their selves and then have an intimate rest of the week with me balls deep inside of her warmth.

But then again I wouldn't take it back. There is something about the way their eyes light up about little things I would take for granted. The same goes with Tatum. This isn't my first time visiting Hawaii, but seeing things through their eyes is different. Amazing.

"NO SEX," Tatum states firmly.

"Baby, I have missed out for months because you wouldn't give me a chance to tell my side." I know I played that card but I'm horny.

She nods and begins to undo her dress. "I'm sorry. You're right we can get a quick one in."

Stepping forward, I stop her hands and fix her dress then place a soft kiss to her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too, now make love to me." Her lips curl as she begins to pull off her clothes again and falls to her knees. "Or at least let me give you something for being such..." My pants and boxers are tugged down. "...a good..." She kisses my cock. "...boyfriend." She takes me whole.

Less than five minutes is what it takes before I'm spilling into her mouth. I watch her stand to her feet and pull her dress back on as if what happened didn't happen. Meanwhile I trying to reel in how she gets better and better each time.

After getting everything settled we meet in the living room and go over all the things we can do. Then we do them. That evening we go water skiing then grab dinner. The next day we go horseback riding along a trail and drive the Road to Hana.

The following days we go kayaking, biking, surfing, zip lining and do a helicopter tour. And I must admit it was the most fun I've had in years.

It's now our last day in Maui and we leave in a few hours. Tatum is still asleep and I know just the way to wake her up. Slipping under the covers I spread her legs and wake her up.