Chapter 28

TATUM🌺

Waking up from my wonderful sleep, I begin to turn into Beckham's side when I don't feel him. Hazily, I look around for my handsome man to find him sitting on the living room couch. Climbing out of bed, I immediately make my way over to him slipping on his shirt from last night. The second I get within arms reach of him, Beckham pulls me down next to him and tugs me close.

"Good morning," I whisper close to his lips. If he moved an inch his lips would touch mine.

Gently, he wraps his hand around the nape of my neck and pulls me into a very passionate morning kiss. Instantly, I'm consumed. His hands roam across my body and in seconds my shirt is being pulled off to reveal my nakedness underneath.

Beckham's touch lights my body on fire as he pulls me up onto my knees and begins to place kisses along my stomach and around my waist before sending a sharp smack to my ass. I can't help but laugh until his fingers slip between my thighs and my laugh turns into a moan.

Pulling his hand away, I slide off the couch and fall to my knees in front of him. His bottoms are off in seconds and one of my favorite sights pops out. Beckham's long, thick, veiny cock with a bead of precum spilling through the top. Without teasing, I take him into my mouth, not wasting any time loving the way his fingers slip through my hair and begin to direct my efforts.

He doesn't push or force, only guides and moves with me. I love that about him. He will never force me into something I'm uncomfortable with, I've been there.

"Baby, when I come it's gonna be inside of you," Beckham groans standing to his feet and pulling me up with him.

He positions me over the armrest and drags his hand down my spine before gripping my hair and thrusting into me. My eyes roll back and my pussy throbs as he thrusts into me hard and fast forcing me to hold myself up by my hands. I can feel the workup and I know I'm close and so is Beckham as he bites it out between gritted teeth.

Pushing myself upright, I wrap my arm around his neck and pull him into a sloppy kiss as he continues to fuck me from this new position. His hand slips down to my clit and I'm so close that it hurts. In minutes I come hard with Beckham following right after me spilling into me until I'm full. My legs turn to noodles as I collapse onto the couch.

"Now we have to get ready for our flight," he sighs breathless, as he slowly pulls out of me.

I turn to him and immediately receive a kiss and another smack to my sore bum. I guess now I should make sure Ellie and her family are ready. The plane arrives at 10 and it's already 9.

Ellie answers the phone almost instantly. "Hey, Tatum!"

"Hey, Ellie! Are you guys ready?" I ask walking to the mini fridge to grab a water.

"Yes, we are actually packing and getting ready to check out right now."

"That's great. Were you guys able to get a refund for the nights you weren't staying."

"We took up the pay by night option." That's a great option. "And we were able to change the flight so everything worked out great."

I turn to Beckham to find him staring at me as he strokes himself. Horny creep. With an eye roll I make my way over to him and step into his arms. "The car should arrive soon," I tell Ellie. Doing my best to contain my moan as Beckham's lips trace over my sweet spot, I focus on the conversation with Ellie. Then Beckham's fingers slip between my thighs and I know there is no way we will be making it to the charter flight on time.

"Beckham and I might arrive to the flight a little late," I inform Ellie.

"That's fine."

I don't miss the smirk on Beckham's face as if he knows why we will be late. Idiot. "Go take a shower Beckham," I grumble, shoving him off.