Description

"You honestly think you wanna be Charlie's Angels can take on my gang? Once they find out where I am you're dead!" He smiles wickedly finding the situation amusing.

I glance back at Iris and Scarlett, "Charlie's Angels? No they worked for a man, a speaker box if I'm being specific." I explain gliding the blade of my knife down his inner thigh.

"We're not angels darling, hell we don't want to be. Angels aren't created how we were created. A monster created us, and monsters create monsters." Iris whispers in his ear as she yanks his head backwards holding a gun to his temple.

"We're Sirens, we create massacres and blood baths. Now you tell me what angel does that?" Scarlett taunts as her knife grazes the vein pulsing on his neck.

Monsters attracts monsters. Madness attracts mayhem. Broken attracts broken.

Jade, Iris, and Scarlett aka The Sirens. The mafia world knows about them. You call them when you want a crime family wiped off the earth. You call them when you want an untouchable person dead. You call them when you want a missing girl found.

When they get the call from the ruthless Don Antonio Donatello, they're interests peaks. Taking his offer to find his sister is more than just a regular mission.

It's a link to their past, a link to their creator, their monster; Romano De Santiago. The Sirens will stop at nothing to get their revenge and to kill him for everything that he's done.

Throughout their mission, trust will be tested, loyalty will become a choice, and love will be a sacrifice. It's a game of life and death. It's the Sirens game after all.