1

Amir

...

"Ladies and gentlthots this is big mission tonight" mike our leader said to everybody in this house

"Tonight the Grand reapers is hosting a big party tonight at the club of ace..we'll go and catch them lacking..shoot all them mothafuckas cause we don't need no competition in this game" he said sparking a blunt when some chick raised her hand making me roll my eyes. Fuckin new people.

"Talk to me" mike giving her his attention 

"Is there anyone specific you want us to go for"

"Oh yes ummm happy you mentioned that..nobody specific but y'all need to watch out for the little princess herself..honesty" he rolled his eyes at her name

"For you new people..honesty is the second thing from running that gang..after her brother steps down she's up next..she's a sharp shooter and extremely sneaky..you'll never see her coming..she's kills her victim and disappears into thin air..nobody has ever caught her and I need that to change"

"Well can we get a picture of what at least she look like so we get an idea"

Mike huffed "that's hard because she never shows her whole face she either got on sunglasses..hand over her face..or a mask..but I can try to get a picture off Instagram" he scrolled through his phone

"What about her best friend" Alex asked

From the corner of my eye I seen my Nigga Chris tense up "YES I FORGOT ABOUT HER" mike slammed his hand on the desk

"She likes sneaking off and hiding places..for some reason everytime something pops off she vanishes..oh here's a picture..like I said it's not much because she's covering her face but this the outfit she's wearing tonight"

like I said it's not much because she's covering her face but this the outfit she's wearing tonight"

Liked by 19,848 other

XhonestyX y'all ain't bout shit

"Damnnnnnn she fine as fuck" the other niggas started hooting and hollering. Got damn dogs.

"Chill out y'all" mike laughed "she is fine..but keep a look out for that outfit and if you see somebody faced covered it's her..also keep a eye out for Anastasia..and her brother king..just keep a eye out for everybody..now out my office load up the van and gear up"

As I was about to walk out mike called me back "aye Amir you know I only really trust you and Chris so I need you to have your eyes open at all times..and DONT FREEZE"

"Come on when have I ever froze..I never freeze" I waved him off walking out the office

Fucking hate that nigga
.......
Honesty

Standing in the balcony of the club I seen multiple groups of people walk. I took a closer look seeing somebody have a blue crown on they neck. That's the symbol for the royals.

I put my drink down and put on my mask. Going over to my brother I tapped him who was getting a lap dance from a girl.

"Yeah" he held the girl waist down

"Nigga the royals are here" I whispered in his ear as he pushed the girl of him

He went up to the dj telling him to cut all the music and grabbed the mic "IGHT PARTY IS OVER YALL DONT GOTTA GO HOME BUT YALL GOTTA GET THE FUCK UP OUTTA HERE SO STEP"

"I JUST GOT HERE" some random dude yelled

"ok lemme rephase this GO HOME OR IMMA COME DOWN THERE AND LIGHT A CLIP IN EVERYBODY ASS" as he said that everybody scattered leaving out the club

"Anastasia..u ready" I got excited pulling out my pink diamond gun

"Always" she smiled pulling out her matching gun but hers was just purple
......
Amir

As everybody left I kept my eyes on honesty. All the lights shut off and a bang went fired as somebody started screaming. The lights came back on seeing one of our members on the floor holding their neck.

"FUCK NOBODY COULDVE MADE THAT SHOT FROM THAT FAR AWAY..BUT HONESTY" mike examined the neck

Looking up in the balcony I kept my eyes on honesty as she shot somebody else. I looked over for a quick second to seen who got shot and back up in the balcony. She's gone.

I ran in the back dodging bullets looking for honesty. Not a trace.

"AYE WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE" I heard king yell

I shot some of their members but stopped when I saw honesty lift up her mask looking behind her but quickly put it back on running out the door.

FUCK
.......

"Did anybody get to King Honesty or Anastasia"mike looked between all of us

We shook our head "Amir what happened I told you to watch her you let me down bro"

"I was keeping a eye on her..but as soon as the lights cut off and turned back on she was gone" I only told him part of the truth

"Understandable..everybody out while I figure out they next move"

Walking towards the front door to go home Chris stopped me "you froze didn't you" he laughed

"Like a deer in headlights...caught me slipping but it's not gonna happen again..cause that's just playing with my money and you know how that dickhead is"

"I fucking hate him..he swear we cool and he bro and all that" Chris huffed

"I kid you not..but I holla at you later nigga" I dapped him up walking out to my car chuckling at what just happened

I consider Chris one of my best friends so he could read me like a book. Before pulling off I spark led a blunt making my way home.