6

May

Amir Brewster

These past few days haven't been that bad with Honesty being here. Today's her first therapy session and I'm anxious to see how it's going to turn out cause she's stubborn as fuck.

"You lying" she said laughing.

"Bro I swear to god I didn't even see the dog. My cousin just took off running and I looked behind me and the dog was literally right there and it bit me in the ass" I said laughing remembering the time a dog bit me in my ass.

"I only had one dog and that was when King and I was little. His name was fee-fee. He'd cuddle up too me every night and he protected me. He got so old and my daddy decided it was his time to go so he took him to the vet and they injected him" she had a small smile and a few sniffles.

"Awww come here" I cooed and have her a hug while she chuckled.

"Damn you smell good" she mumbled and I chuckled.

"Thank you" I smirked she gasped and let me go.

"Omg I said that out loud. I thought I said that in my head" she blushed while we both laughed.

Ding Dong!! The doorbell rang.

"Looks like it's time for your appointment" she groaned and I chuckled then picked her up bridal style slowly and took her to the living room and sat her on the couch.

"Hey how you doing man my name is Justin. I'm here for Honesty Hall" Ole dude said. I looked back at Honesty and saw her basically raping the nigga with her eyes.

"Yea man she in here" I let him in then closed the door and said a silent prayer that I wouldn't have to knock his head off.

"Hey how are you? I'm your physical therapist for the next couple months. My name is Justin and before we start do you have any questions or concerns" he smiled at Honesty making her smile back.

"Nah we can start right away" she said holding her hand out and they both shook it.

"Ok can you walk or will I have to place you on the mat myself" he asked rolling a blue mat out.

"Nah man I can place her on the floor myself" I glared at him.

"What the hell are you doing" she gritted in my ear as I picked her up.

"Yea sure baby I'll stay" I said loudly kissing her lips catching her off guard.

"Alright so I'm just going to bend your leg a little. Now I'm not going lie and say you won't feel pain because you will by you not walking on it for days. Just tell me to stop ok" she nodded and took a deep breath.

He bent her leg a little and I heard it pop and I winced. He bent it more and more and she bit her lip.

"Alright alright stop" she breathed out with tears trickling down her face. I bent down and wiped her tears away making her smile a little.

"Alright we're going to do this two more times and then I have a walker I want you to try and walk on and then we'll do some shoulder exercises" he said and she nodded and took deep breaths again.

I grabbed her chin to make her look at me then I grabbed her hands to somewhat make her not focus on the pain.

A few minutes of us staring into each other eyes ole dude broke our intense stare.

"Alright now I'll have you to walk" he said.

"Wait you did it two times that fast" she asked wide eyed.

"Yea. He really took the pain off your mind" he chuckled.

"Alright if you'll help her to stand I'll bring the walker over towards her" he said and I nodded. I helped Honesty off the floor and held her up until he brung the walker over.