25

Omniscient

"I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER FEELING LIKE I WAS NOOOO GOOOOD LIKE I COULD JUST DO IT FOOORRR YOUUUU LIKE YOUR MISTRESS COUUUULD" Anastasia sang loudly from her basement while Chris played his game tired of her singing.

"She need to shut her ass up" Chris sighed.

He was used to this. As long as he's known Anastasia he was still not use to her being in her feelings all the time.

He thought that when females have a good male that treats them right it prevents them from being in their feelings but oh boy was he wrong.

The days that she's like this she stays in the basement eating cups of small chips of ice back to back.

"Baby can you come down here with me" she pouted taking him out of his thoughts.

"Umm yea baby I'll be down" he smiled and she walked back down.

"Fuck" he mumbled hoping she wouldn't have called him down there with him.

Chris took his game down there with him and plugged up to the flatscreen that she had down there.

"Stop eating all that damn ice man. I told you, you gone fuck around and become anemic and that shit ain't healthy baby" Chris sighed tried to take the cup from her but she just snatched it back.

"Nooooo" she pouted.

"When you become anemic don't say shit. I'm tryna help yo ass" he mumbled making a three with one of his players.

"See bye cause you just....ouuu I can't stand yo long head ass" she said angrily snatching all her stuff and walking up to her room and blasting music again.

"Crazy ass" he mumbled. Every time she get in her feelings he gets cursed out or she ends up getting mad at him.

"I JUST HOPE SHE BREAKS YOUR HEEEEART FOR ALL THE TIMES THAT YOU BROKE MINE I JUST PRAY IT HURTS SOO BAAAAD FOR ALL THE THINGS THAT YA SAID THAT YOU CANT TAKE BACK" Anastasia sang loudly to Karma rubbing her a bubble bath.

Chris chuckled now in the kitchen ordering them some pizza and wings.

"Princess come here girl" he whistled putting some more food in her bowl. She ran into the kitchen from the living room and jumped excitedly making Chris laugh.

"There you go mamas" he said throwing the can away that her food came out of.

"Yo mama is such a diva" he mumbled reading Princess's dress that said "Mommy's Princess" and plus the food brand that Anastasia used is the shit for them boujee ass dogs that eat out the cans and shit.

"I REMEMBER FEELING LIKE I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH HAD ME QUESTIONING MYSELF I WASN'T SURE ENOUGH HAD ME LOOKING IN THE MIRROR TRYNA ANALYZE MY FIGURE IAN PERFECT YOU WANT PERFECT SO THAT FIGURES" Anastasia sang loudly along to her music making Chris groan.

"Ayye pizza" Chris smirked walking to the door which was getting knocked on.

"Yoo man that'll be 25.70" the gay man happily greeted Chris.

"Keep the change man" Chris took the pizza and wings while the man thanked him and left.

Chris sat the food on top of the counter and made his way upstairs as the music grew louder and louder.

"YOUUU SEEE RIIIGHT THRUUU MEEEE" Anastasia sang taking a sip from the champagne that sat beside her in a glass.

"Baby" Chris said walking into the Strawberry scented bathroom seeing candles lit everywhere and his girlfriend soaking in a bathtub full of bubbles.

"Yes Christopher" she mumbled turning her music down.

"I know yeen mad" he said smacking his lips.

"No" she said turning her music up a little.

"Well when you get out it's food downstairs" Chris said hoping that'll make her stop giving him short replies.

"I'm not hungry now you're excus- ohhh this is my song... I been coming home late night I been sleeping past day light I'm waking up you're not by my side" she sang softly slowing becoming emotional.

Chris sighed knowing this song made her emotional. She was listening to this song the minute she got the call that her "parents" had been into a car accident.

"Baby you ok" he asked seeing tears slowly trickle down her face.

"Yea. You can head back downstairs just save me some I'm not hungry right now tho" She said wiping her tears.

"Alright" he mumbled walking out the bathroom going back downstairs.

"I miss you guys so much" she cried putting her hands on her face letting the song take over.

It was weird because this song had never been under her "in my feelings" playlist. It was always under her "sad" playlist.

She turned the music off completely and drained the water out of the tub and went into the shower to clean herself.

"You good" Chris asked watching his girlfriend devour the pizza and wings.

"Yea I'm fine" she mumbled wiping her hands and getting up to throw her plate away. Chris bit his lip watching her butt jiggle every step she took.

"You coming" she asked looking back at Chris.

"Ooh Yea baby come on." He made sure the doors locked and Princess was safe and sound asleep on her pillow in the corner of the living room.

"You sure you good" he asked kissing the back of her neck.

"Yea" she said walking to the speaker disregarding the whole conversation.

Chris didn't say anything else about it but he knew that he'd have to get her to talk about her feelings someday. She always bottled things up and it bothered Chris because one of his friends were like that and he killed himself.

"Private lover don't nobody know we fucking so keep on the low till it's time to slide in the covers babe" Anastasia said skipping to Lady's K part on private lover while straddling and grinding against Chris making him smirk.

"You tryna get some started" he asked flipping them over clapping two times making the lights go off and Anastasia smirk.

"Maybe" she moaned feeling Chris's fingers rubbing a circular motion on her clit.

"Damn baby already wet for me" he chuckled darkly.

"Chriiiis I don't feel like taking another shower" she whined squirming.

"Oh well... baby" he smirked sliding her shorts off along with her panties giving her slit one long lick.

"FUCK" she said gripping his curls.

"Just like that baby" he mumbled against her.