41

October 17

Honesty

"Baby wake up" I groaned from Amir shaking my body.

"When did she get in here" I asked Amir seeing London's small figure laying beside me knocked out.

"Ion know" he chuckled shrugging.

"That was a good ass nap. How long was I sleep?" I asked standing up pulling my shorts down.

"About five hours. It's almost seven o clock and don't forget we going to the board walk with Chris and Stasia" he said picking London up kissing her face waking her up.

"Mmmm" she whined pushing Amir's face away making me giggle.

"I don't want my baby out there in that cold Amir. We can take her in the day time but too much goes on at night for her to be out there" I said sternly.

"Chill baby she gone be with my mama and pops" he said and I calmed down nodding.

"I'll go pack her bag then" I mumbled getting ready to walk out the room but he grabbed my arm.

"I got it. Just start getting ready because we meeting up at eight" he said.

I nodded and started gathering my things before my shower.

~8:30~

"HONESTY WE LATE COME ON" I heard Amir yell as I slid my other shoe on.

"NIGGA SHUT UP THEY ASSES NEVER ON TIME ANYWAY HELL CALL THEM RIGHT NOW AND THEY GONE SAY THEY AT HOME" I yelled back. After I said that it got quiet.

"Like I thought" I said to myself. I grabbed my purse and turned the lights off then headed downstairs.

"How do I look" I smiled turning around.

"Sexy and beautiful as always" Amir said biting his lip.

"Pwey" London said happily.

"Thank you guys" I said giving them each a kiss.

"You ready to go to g-ma and g-pop kiddo" Amir asked tossing London up into the air while I grabbed her bag and set the alarm.

"YEAH" she grinned. "But why no bye bye mama and dada" she asked pouting.

"Because we don't need you getting sick. How about this, next Saturday we can go everywhere you want to go...deal?" He asked putting her into the car.

"Yeah" she smiled sitting back in her car seat while Amir strapped her in.

"Here baby" I handed her a pack of gummies after I opened them which she gladly accepted while she played on her iPad.

"You smell good" Amir said taking my hand kissing it.

"Thank you. You look sexy too" I said biting my lip at him looking at his outfit.