42

Honesty

"Ion wanna watch this" I pouted sitting back farther into the chair.

"Too fucking bad bitch" Anastasia giggled

We were all in Chris living room about to picking up London in a few but Anastasia wanted to watch Nemo. I done seen this movie so many times with Lon and Mir I'm so over it.

"Stop being a party pooper I freakin love this movie" Mir ruffed out my hair

I rolled my eyes and got on my phone.

"I touched the butt" Chris staisa and Mir all whispered laughing

These niggas is in there fucking early 20s still watching baby movies, but shit nun of us really had a childhood so that basically explains why we so childish and shit. And speaking of childhood my mom and dad. I wanna know more about my mom and how my dad died. I didn't even get to say shit to them they just left. Even though I hated my dad and still do because of the shit he put me and my siblings through I wish I could've had a sit down and know why he did the shit he did. And for my mom since she died so early in my life I barely knew her. Only thing I mainly knew her from was introducing me to trey that's it.

I actually wanna know more about everybody parents and background. Yeah we've been cool of a while but I wanna know about their childhood. I just needa get shit situated with this mason shit cause everybody been too quiet about this. We gonna step back and live our life because mason is all talk and not really about shit he think he be doing something but he really don't. So I can push him to the side for now.

I snapped out of my thoughts coming back to reality. I hate thinking that deep. Amir grabbed onto my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked up at him and smiled and he sent one back before kissing the back of my hand. I laid my head on his shoulder playing with the strings on his sweatpants.
.....
Anastasia

We was in the middle of the best part of the movie when Bruce and em came in.

"Hi Bruce" me and Chris said laughing

I really love him he is like the boy version of me. It's like I'm dating myself, in highschool sheesh that boy was a mess but I fixed that up real quick once we got together. NOW NOW NOW LISTEN I know what your thinking "if they was all in highschool together why was it such a big surprise that they didn't know each other and when Amir and honesty found out you and Chris was together". Ok that is true but me and honesty knew each other in highschool but we went to different schools. Chris and Amir went to highschool together for like 2 years then Chris transferred over to my school. It's confusing so if you know you know. But back to what I was saying, that changed once we got together yeah we was best friends before and I knew how he got around but I still gave him a shot. Now 2 years later I'm having his baby and his dumbass still don't know.

Getting out my thoughts I heard Amir screaming holding honesty phone . "You good bro bro" I asked pausing the movie

He didn't say he just chucked the phone to me and Chris. Looking at it, it was a post of all 3 of us on the shaderoom . Looking at the caption it was basically saying our records is certified for 3x platinum meaning our songs sold 2 million copies and we're over night sensations.

"AHHHHHHHHH" I screamed jumping on the couch

"LETS GOOO" Chris pounded his chest and threw honesty phone back to her

Chris picked me up and my legs wrapped around his waist. I grabbed by Amir by his arm and pulled him into me and Chris hug.

"I'm so proud of us" I mumbled into the hug

"For real we came a long way" Amir said

"We gotta thank god for this blessing you know what I'm sayin" Chris chuckled