37

Few days later

Anastasia

"No Christopher" I said sternly as Chris smacked his teeth.

"Ion give a damn bout you smacking yo teeth nigga. Better go somewhere before I knock that bitch straight" I laughed at my joke and seeing his facial expression made me laugh harder.

"Man fuck you. Plenty of these dirty ass bitches trying to have a nigga baby and the woman I want to have em with won't even give a nigga his dream team. 7 or 8 ain't even that bad" he shrugged as I just stared at his dumb ass.

"You sound stupid I'm not having 8 of your children Christopher" I said rolling my eyes. I looked over and saw Princess cuddled up under him on the other sofa making me salty a lil.

"Stop calling my government name man before I come over there and knock yo head off" he said waving me off.

"Yea aight. I promise you, ima be the last person head you TRY to knock off" I said getting up from my spot walking to the kitchen.

I opened the refrigerator and spotted some M&M's in the bottom.

"Ouuu" I smiled reaching down getting them.

"Youn wanna have daddy's babies" Chris husky voice came from behind me making me smirk.

"Who says I'm not pregnant" I smirked closing the refrigerator.

"Stop fucking playing. You for real?!" He smiled picking me up making my eyes go wide while he sat me on the counter.

"Boy I'm just playing. Ain't shit in here but food" I laughed slapping his cheeks softly.

"Man you play all fucking day ugly ass" he rolled his eyes.

"Yo children ugly nigga" I mumbled.

"That means yo children ugly too. Fuck you mean" he said scrunching his face up.

"Who said we were going to be together" I said playing clueless.

"Stop playing with me" he dropped his smile making me laugh harder.

"AHHHH baby I'm just playing... gimme kiss" I said puckering my lips out. He pecked them which turned into a make out session

"Mmm w-wait we got t-to go to H-Honesty a-and Amir house" My breathing got hitched as I felt him sucking on my neck letting his hands roam my body.

"We can go later baby" he found my sweet spot making me squeal.

"Take me upstairs" I mumbled against his lips.

He wasted no time going to my room and getting to work.

Oops looks like we'll be a little late.

Honesty

"I GOT THAT SUNSHINE IN MY POCKET I GOT THAT GOOD SOUL IN MY FEET I FEEL THAT HOT BLOOD IN MY BODY WHEN IT DROPS OUUUU I CAN'T TAKE MY EYES UP OFF IT MOVIN SO PHENOMENALLY ROOM ON LOCK THE WAY WE ROCK IT SO DON'T STOP" London and I sung the song off of Trolls loudly while Amir just laughed at us. We had watched this fucking movie like three times. And in all honesty the first one is better than the second one.

"Bruh y'all done restarted this shit about four times damn" King mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Awe you wad" London asked with her lip quivering at King making me slap the back of his head and him hiss.

"ah shit. No Lon I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at your ugly ass momma while she keep replaying this damn song" he picked her up throwing her in the air making her giggle.