16

Chris

"Now that all this shit is over I want you to move in" I mumbled into Anastasia's neck. We were currently in her room laying down watching movies until it was time for us to get ready while Princess laid at the foot of the bed.

"Ion know about that baby" she said hesitantly making me scrunch my face up.

"Why? This the only thing we've been talking about. You backing out on me?" I asked.

"No it's just what if we brea-"

"Don't even say that. We forever you hear me?" I ask tilting her chin and she nodded.

"So what you say about it" I asked biting my lip.

"Can we start new? Like a fresh start somewhere with much space and you can get that dog that you've been wanting for a while and maybe we can start a family of our own" she smiled making me smile wide and kiss all over face.

"Just let me know when you're ready to go house hunting baby and I'll be ready" I said laying my head back on her breast.

"But can we wait at least like another year or something. So we can be more you know stable and-" I cut her off before she started worrying her head off.

"Baby we can take as long as you want okay? No pressure" I said as she nodded and sighed in relief.

"What time we meeting at the club" I asked her.

"10" she mumbled scrolling through her phone as I did the same.

"It's 6 now you wanna get something to eat then come back and start getting ready" I asked climbing off of her and standing up.

"Ion feel like putting clothes on" she whined.

"We can go through the drive thru now come on" I slapped her thigh making her hiss and mug me.

"Hello" she said answering her ringing phone.

"Hey mama....no ma'am....yea....Chris mama said hey" she said as I smirked.

"Tell her fine ass I said hey" I smirked as she rolled her eyes.

"He said hey mama....send me the address and we'll come tomorrow...alright....love you too" she hung up the phone and threw the remote at me causing me too hiss.

"You're such a dick" she said rolling her eyes. One day them bitches gone get stuck.

"Nah but you can suck mines" I said licking my lips.

"Anyways.... you wanna come with mama" she cooed at princess who just wagged her tail and stayed laying at the foot of the bed.

"Hell no. Princess staying her ass at home" I said.

"Tell daddy to stop being so mean" she pouted.

"Princess go to your cage" I smirked as she jumped down and ran to her cage downstairs in the living room.

"She never listens to me when I tell her that. I have to bribe her with a treat" Anastasia said pouting as I chuckled.

"Come on mama" She slid her slides on and  I picked her up then headed downstairs to lock Princess's cage. Once I did that I put Stasia in the car and we headed to get something to eat.

Amir

"You so beautiful" I said rubbing Honesty's cheek while she straddled me.

"You're so handsome" she said kissing me.

"I'm so happy we ain't got to hide this no more. Now you can have all my babies" I smiled wide making her chuckle.

"You want me to have your babies" she mumbled laying on my chest.