21

Omniscient

It was a nice and chilled day for the gang. At least that's what the boys thought.

Honesty and Anastasia decided they were going to do a prank on Amir and Chris saying that they were jumped. They told them that they were going for a "jog" little did they know they were finna get pranked.

"KOBE WITH THE THREEEEE" Chris yelled doing a fan wave standing up making Amir pause the game and burst out laughing.

"Hell nah un pause that shit and get this beat down" Chris said still laughing along with Amir.

"Is it weird... you know having Anastasia as your sister knowing you almost killed her in the club a while back" Chris asked not taking his focus off the game.

"I mean in a way no but in a way yea. Now if I would have known she was my sister her ass wouldn't even be in a gang and that's just that. But we always had like a playful sister and brother bond but we never actually sat down and talked about how we blood siblings" Amir said shrugging making a three pointer with Stephen Curry.

"Ok what about you and Honesty what y'all got going on y'all out here making big moves and shit making shit official growing up onna nigga" Chris said laughing at his own joke.

"I mean don't get me wrong I'm in love with her ass but I'm so scared that I'm going to hurt her"Amir said pausing the game with Chris now giving him his full attention.

"Yea I know what you saying. It was like that with me and Stasia. When we were in high school she knew I was player. She witnessed me fucking and ducking bitches left and right. She was captain of the cheerleading squad and I was captain of the football and basketball team. We both were in the gangs and shit we had power. I let it get to my head thinking I can have any bitch I wanted. But it was some bout Stasia that wouldn't let me do her like that. I knew she wanted me and I was still fucking bitches left and right. But I'll never forget our prom night. It's just some about that night. The night I took her virginity she trusted me with something she could've gave to any other nigga. I knew Stasia wouldn't put up with my shit either. She knew how to keep me on lock and still do. And till this day ion care how many times we say we done that's mines forever. Bitches ain't even on my baby level" Chris stared off into a daze while Amir took in the information.

He had power and Honesty had power. They had each other but they were both scared of hurting each other.

"Basically what he trying to say is make sure both of y'all shit together and don't let shit get in the way of y'all happiness" King interrupted walking into Honesty's front door catching their attention.

Amir,Chris, and King had put their differences aside and now it's like their brothers

"Nigga where you been. We been hungry as shit" Chris mugged him taking the four boxes of wings and four boxes of pizza out of his hand that felt like they were fresh out of the oven.

"See it's this lil pretty thang I been seeing and I had to pull up on ha real quick" King chuckled walking up to his room in Honesty's house to take a shower.

"Nigga sprung as fuck" Chris and Amir said laughing piling their plates and going back to sit down after grabbing something to drink.

"Where Prince at cause the house too quiet" Chris mumbled chewing his food slowly.

"Honesty said some bout he had an interview today at a couple of jobs" Amir said shrugging taking a bite of his hot wing.

"They ass ought to be back by now it's fucking 12 they left at 10 the fuck they walked too New Mexico" Chris said going to the door opening looking down the street not seeing a sign of Anastasia nor Honesty.