27

1 week later...

Omniscient

"Come on mamas we got to start getting ready" Amir mumbled pecking the back of Honesty's neck over and over as they sat wrapped up in the sheets.

"Mmm I don't feel like it. You wore me out" she groaned.

"Come on big baby" he chuckled slapping her backside making her hiss.

They had been at it since last night and stopped around 6 a.m.

The group decided they'd all spend the day together then end it off by having dinner with Amir's and Anastasia's parents.

"Carry me please" she groaned.

He smacked his teeth and went to her side of the bed and walked to the bathroom then cut the shower on.

He grabbed her off the counter and they both stepped into the warm shower.

"Hell no I need some heat" Honesty said turning the cold water off moaning as soon as the hot water hit her back.

"Hell nah you don't be bathing you be cooking yo got damn self. I'm finna go to the guest room" Amir groaned stepping out of the shower and grabbing his things heading to the other bathroom while Honesty laughed.

"Such a big baby" she laughed loving the feeling of the hot water that was in contact with her skin.

Anastasia's House
........

"You always stealing my shit. Need to start wearing yo own shit" Chris smacked his teeth once he saw Anastasia's outfit which included his shirt which indeed looked sexy on her. He just wanted to get a reaction out of her.

"Boy shut up. You know I look good" she rolled her eyes parting her hair down the middle.

"Man when I wash my shit it still smells like perfume. Ian tryna be smelling like no female when I'm handling business" he said lying through his teeth. He loved the way she smelled.

"Boy if you finna bitch about a shirt I'll take it off" she rolled her eyes putting her band around her hair then applying lipgloss to her lips.

"What you just say" he asked biting his lip and hooding his eyes making her breath get hitched.

She took a deep breath. "I said if you finna bitch about a shirt then I'll take it off...bitch" she smirked popping her lips.

He turned her around and grabbed her neck making her squirm.

"Ima bitch" he asked leaving wet kisses along her jawline while she rubbed the back of his neck.

"No" she moaned as he licked a spot on her neck.

"You like that" he growled smacking her ass making her gasp and smirk.

"You so fucking bipolar man. Finish getting ready before I fuck you up. Keep calling me a bitch ima show you one" he grabbed her neck again then let it go.

"Please daddy" she asked biting her lip making him laugh.

"Yo ass gone be the death of me" he laughed walking out of the bathroom.

"Damn I thought I was finna get me some dick" she pouted to herself.

"HURRY YO ASS UP IT'S 3:35" Chris yelled playing with Princess.

"Mcht boy fuck you...OKAY BABY I'M ALMOST DONE" she yelled back.

Amir

"Ms.Briannaaaaa you repping yo man today" I smiled at Honesty who had a shirt on with my name on it.