55

November 28

Anastasia

"Chris give it here" I whined trying too reach for the pack of Oreos he held over his head.

"Hell no Anastasia, this yo THIRD pack of Oreos today and it's only 11:26" he exclaimed putting them on top of the refrigerator as I tried to catch the tears that were trying to escape from my eyes.

"Come here" he pulled me too him with that ugly ass, goofy ass, stupid ass, smile on his face.

"If you eat healthy for a whole month I'll buy you every single snack you want and however many you want, deal" he stuck his pinky out and I had to think about it.

"Wellllll" I shrugged.

"Anastasia" he said sternly making her shiver.

"Boy don't do that I almost raped you"I bit her lip playing with the hem of his shirt. He chuckled but straightened his face back up.

"Ok geesh I'll do it" I said wrapping my pinky around his.

"After we go house hunting we coming and throwing all of this junk food out" he said rubbing my bump making me smile.

"Don't forget I have an appointment next month on the 7th" I mumbled playing with his growing curls.

"I changed your appointment too the 15th for specific reasons" he said turning me around then dry humping me making me bust out laughing.

"Oh my god s-stop" I laughed as he stopped and smirked goofily.

"What are the reasons to why you changed my appointment Christopher" I asked squinting my eyes.

"You will see Anastasia. But in the meantime we have 5 open houses too go to so let's get moving" He said clapping his hands.

"Can we bring Princess" I asked cheesing.

"Put her little ass on her leash" he pointed to Princess who sat looking at us with her head tilted.

"Ok" I chuckled.

"Speaking of dog... when are you going to buy me my dog woman? I already got his name which is Zeus" he said proudly.

"We can get your 'Zeus' once we close in on a house. Sounds like a plan?" I asked bending down hooking Princess's leash to her collar.

"You got it dude now let's roll out before we late" he smiled grabbing my hand leading us outside to his blue Lamborghini...yea we definitely need more vehicles when the baby drops.

Amir

"I'm so ready too see my little stink butt" Honesty cooed sitting back in her seat as music lowly played in the car.

We were picking up London and Ella from my moms and pops house today since they were getting ready to go on some couple's retreat.

About five minutes later I pulled into their driveway and parked behind my dad's car.

Honesty rushed out of the car and made her way too the door knocking immediately.

"Somebody's anxious" I mumbled chuckling turning the car off and getting out myself.

"Heyyy" my pops smiled pulling Honesty into a hug and she walked further into the house.

"Wassup bitch" he joked dapping me up making me smack my teeth.

"Wassup old ass" I laughed as he mugged me.

We cracked jones on each other and walked into the house.

"MAMA, DADA" London ran from the kitchen with Ella not too far behind her.

"Hey baby" I smiled as she ran into my arms and I threw her up into the air then catching and hugging her smothering her face with kisses.