39

October 15

Anastasia

"Yo titties been getting big" Chris smirked squeezing one of my breast which were slightly tender.

"Oww" I whined smacking his hand.

"You been acting like a damn baby lately it must be that time of the month"he frowned.

"No it was suppose to come yesterday but it didn't. Maybe it'll be tomorrow" I mumbled searching through my makeup bag for my eyeliner.

"What time y'all doctors appointment" he asked.

"10:30 why" I asked applying my eyeliner.

"Because it's 9:45" he said looking at his phone and my eyes went wide.

"Ooh shit" I did my eyeliner on the other eye and hopped off the counter running around putting clothes on while Chris just looked at me like I was retarded.

"Why the hell you go to the doctor every month anyway... ain't nun wrong with yo ass" he said walking out the bathroom taking a seat on the bed by Princess.

"I get a monthly check up to make sure I'm ok nigga. And plus they have to check my spine after you know" I mumbled the last part walking to my closet not really wanting to talk about it.

"Ooh yea. So you and Honesty have the same appointment times and dates" he asked rubbing Princess's head.

"Yea our doctor cool as fuck yo. What's with all the questions tho? Damn weirdo" I said jumping trying to grab my shoe box.

"Shut the fuck up. I ask my woman whatever the fuck I want to ask her...better recognize it's  daddy Chris" he said the last part to himself making me roll my eyes.

"Chriiiiiiis" I whined so he could come grab the box for me.

"Naaaah this weirdo finna sit his ass right here. Jump yo short ass up there and get it" he said.

I peeped my head out the closet and laughed once I saw that dumbass wiggling his eyebrows.

"Okay 1...2...3" I jumped but it wasn't high enough to reach the box.

"Damn it" I mumbled jumping still not reaching it.

"Move yo short ass back" he mumbled reaching above me grabbing the box with no hesitation.

He handed it too me grinning making me chuckle.

"Thank you Chrissy pooh" I smiled pecking his lips.

"Stop calling me that gay ass shit" he grumbled walking back to the bed.

"Don't forget we going to the studio today" he said rolling on his back.

"What time" I asked lacing my strings.

"Shit whatever time we decide. But we got to get that song finished" he yawned.

"You have a whole big ass house. You're always over here becauuuuse" I asked squinting my eyes making him smack his teeth.

"Man can't a nigga be at his woman house if he wanted too" he asked. "And plus we finna get a house together....it's gone be worser then baby" he smirked.

"Aww look at you being cute today" I smiled straddling him.

"Yeah yeah whatever" he said pecking my neck multiple times making me smile.

Honesty

"Where you going after you leave the doctor's office" Amir asked walking out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth.