52

November 16

Honesty

"well shit what are y'all doing? Screwing" Anastasia asked the people that were on our live making us laugh.

"Amir is daddy" Amir said reading one of the comments while smirking.

"Well you know I try baby" he said winking making me arch my eyebrow and smirk.

"Yuck" Anastasia fake gagged while taking a bite of her pickle that had hot Cheetos in the middle of it.

"Hater" Amir mumbled rolling his eyes.

"London is with Amir's parents today" I clapped answering the question.

"Somebody asked are y'all really siblings" Chris spoke squinting his eyes at the screen.

"Yes we both came out out of my mother's vagina and my father's ball sack" Anastasia smiled sarcastically.

"You are so fucking crazy" I mumbled chuckling.

"Come on y'all talk too us. Y'all being lame as shit" Amir exclaimed as we all agreed.

"Stasia somebody said do you have a lot of weird cravings" I spoke looking as she moved her jaws chewing the pickle.

"Yes she be eating all types of shit man. Who in the hell eats plain chips with vanilla ice cream" Chris said squinting his eyes at her as she mugged him.

"Eww what the hell" Amir said scrunching his nose up.

"Boy shut the fuck up" Anastasia said rolling her eyes but continued eating.

"Who you telling to shut the fuck up" Amir asked with his eyebrow arched.

"I'm telling you to shut the fuck up" she said in a duh tone.

"You ain't telling me to shut the fuck up" Amir said shaking his head.

I saw Mama Jada's comment and I bursted out laughing.

"M-mama Jada s-said shut the f-fuck up" I dramatically beat my hand against the table laughing all over again following Chris's laughter.

"Shut the fuck up" Amir and Anastasia spoke towards Chris and I.

We both stopped laughing and gave both of them that eye. You know that eye that black parents give you? Yea that eye.

"Sorry baby" they both said and smiled sheepishly.

"why is your stage name Zaina" I read aloud looking at Stasia who was currently punching Chris in his arm.

"Girl you better stop punching me like you crazy" he said grabbing both of her hands before she could get another lick in.

"What. The. Hell" Amir whispered to himself.

"He over here taking my damn food man. And Zaina is my middle name for those of you who don't know" she smiled widely into the camera.

"Ooh yea we're working on our albums so be on the look out. You never know when we finna give y'all a little peek" Chris said winking at the camera.

We sat in a comfortable silence while we read through the comments until one caught my eye and I read it aloud.

"You guys should do a genre swap challenge and give the song to another artist so they can drop it" I smirked looking between the three.

"Interesting..." Amir said pulling at his goatee.

"I'm in" Chris said clapping his hands excitedly.

"Let's do it- I'll be back" Anastasia said with her hand over her mouth. She immediately pushed the chair and took of running to the bathroom with Chris on her trail.