56

December 1

Omniscient

"Shit I'm tired" Amir groaned leaning his back against the wall.

"I swear" Chris mumbled taping the last box.

The crew spent the last few days packing up Anastasia and Chris's houses. They gave their furniture away too different shelters that were very grateful to receive it.

Chris and Anastasia had already went furniture shopping online and everything was being delivered today so they could start decorating the house.

Anastasia decided that she will pick up little cute antiques out of stores along the way if it catches her eye.

"Alright lets get these boxes inside the U-haul and we can head out" Chris said.

"Damn this bitch heavy" Niqo mumbled carrying out the boxes of canned paint.

Honesty had two light boxes on top of each other along with Lex who had two boxes.

Everyone left out the house leaving Anastasia alone along with London who was running around with Ella and Princess. Anastasia attempted to pick up a box but Amir caught her.

"Aht don't even think about lifting that box" Amir said sliding the box with his foot so she couldn't get it.

"I'm not crippled!!" She rolled her eyes.

"Alright let me tell Chris that YoUr NoT CrIpPlEd" he said mocking her with his hands.

"Tell Chris what" Chris asked jogging back into the house with sweat trickling down both of his face and chest.

Anastasia stared at Chris getting dirty thoughts but was snapped out of her trance by Chris.

"Hell no go sit yo ass down you ain't lifting nothing. Honesty and Lex gone keep you company" he said making Anastasia smack her lips and sit on the couch.

"What's wrong baby mama" Lex said smacking Anastasia thigh.

"OWW" Anastasia said wide eyed while Lex and Honesty laughed.

"Why the sad face" Honesty huffed sitting down in a chair.

"Your boyfriend and ya best friend act like I can't do shit" she pouted laying her chin in the palm of her hand.

"Mmcht boo-hoo bitch yo emotional ass" Lex waved her off as Anastasia chuckled.

"She wasn't always like this. That's the baby fucking her up. Anastasia crazy as fuck man just wait until the baby comes she gone be right back to fucking people up" Honesty said leaning her head back in the chair with her eyes closed.

"Ehh" Anastasia shrugged knowing it was the truth.

"All of y'all crazy" Lex mumbled looking between Anastasia and Honesty.

Amir, Chris, and Niqo were coming back and forth in the house grabbing boxes and loading the U-haul.

"Y'all Chris and Amir said come on" Niqo said in the doorway.

The girls got up and headed out the door.

Anastasia, Princess, and Chris hopped hopped into Chris's car leading the way.

Amir, Honesty, London, Niqo, and Lex all piled into Honesty's Jeep with Ella sitting in Niqo's lap.

"I'm hungry shit" Lex groaned.

"Me too" Honesty huffed.

"We'll get something on the way there" Amir said pulling off behind Chris with the U-Haul truck following behind.

Honesty

Later on that night

"My body is so sore" Amir groaned in satisfaction as I rubbed his shoulders.

We did everything you could think of today. We put up furniture, went grocery shopping for the house, put clothes in closets, cleaned up, etc and we are tired!!

"My damn stomach hurt too" he chuckled closing his eyes as I scrunched my nose up.

"Ain't nobody tell you too eat two boxes of pizza by YOURSELF with hot wings" I said shaking my head.

"Hey they said they'll feed us whatever we wanted since we helped and I had to take advantage of that" he shrugged getting up and stretching.

"Is London sleep" I questioned more too myself.

"Yea she said she wanted too sleep with Lex tonight so I guess she's in there" he said getting a pair of basketball shorts and boxers before walking into the bathroom.

I hopped off the bed and went too check on them, my first stop was Niqo's room.

I chuckled seeing his mouth halfway opened and his body slightly hanging off of the bed.

I closed the door quietly and made my way too Lex's room and sure enough London was in there snuggled up into Lex's back with Ella flipped on her back at the end of the bed.

"Awww" I cooed clutching my heart. I closed the door and turned the hallway lights off before making my way back into the room too go to sleep.

I had dozed off and Amir had finally got done in the bathroom.

I felt the bed dip and he pulled me closer too him kissing the back of my neck.

"Love you" he whispered.

"I love you too baby" I said giggling.

"Nigga I thought you was sleep" he laughed as I shrugged and dozed back off.